Sign in to follow this  

short ride at KM today.....now Im beat!!

dry, dusty and pretty warm for up there, broke in my KTM 250 all proper like on Jackass trail, I know that is by far not the most difficult trail there, but it gave me a nice attitude check, gotta get used to those rock/bouldery hill climbs!! rode a quick (well not so quick) 20 miles then split, had to pick my son up from school,

it was funny my friend has not rode a bike in like 5 years just picked up a used YZ250 and was riding with me, he was really hurtin' afterwards!!!

sorry no pics,

well here is my bike after I got home today and washed it!@

081808003.jpg

I was up there last month. Jackass is a good trail. There was a muddy root infestesed uphill on that trail that gave me trouble. There was also a tree blocking the trail after the big stream crossing. We had to go up and over that damn thing. It wasn't that big, but it was slippery and muddy. All the trails up there are fun (lots of whoops though)

Where do you live that you can take a casual trip to KM and be home to pick up your son from school.

is your bike plated????

Nice bike, the ktm 250 is a perfect bike for up there. sure is shiny... are you sure you got 20 miles in:busted:

You must live right up the street from me.... from the looks of the APT style you in, those are just on the other side of downs from me.

I was up there last month. Jackass is a good trail. There was a muddy root infestesed uphill on that trail that gave me trouble. There was also a tree blocking the trail after the big stream crossing. We had to go up and over that damn thing. It wasn't that big, but it was slippery and muddy. All the trails up there are fun (lots of whoops though)

Where do you live that you can take a casual trip to KM and be home to pick up your son from school.

is your bike plated????

yup, she is plated!!

I live in Ridgecrest, its about a 45 minute drive up to KM

Nice bike, the ktm 250 is a perfect bike for up there. sure is shiny... are you sure you got 20 miles in:busted:

had brand new plastics right before this ride, and she only took 1 dirtnap on this run......