Adios NorCal till rain comes

found my new thrill. Going sea kayaking in my new boat for the rest of the dusty season, I pick my new boat up tomorrow!!

Here is the beauty Valley Kayak Aquanaut HV- granite color British Sea Kayak made by Valley Kayaks in Britain :worthy:

going back to the sea. dirt bikes are stacked in the corner of the garage to make way for Mine and my wife's new sea kayaks. ?

Ok we had our Sea Kayaking II lesson today for 6 hours on Lake natoma. we learned all the self and buddy helping wet rescues. WE LOVE THIS!! I AM BACK IN THE WATER AGAIN!

Sea Kayaks are more efficient in the water then your average shorter family type weekend recreation play kayaks. They are long & lean and paddle like a dream and they turn on the water effortlesly. They are Husabergs! That why we love them You paddle Sea kayaks on lakes, rivers, deltas, estuaries, oceans, surf beaches every where, any where there is water>

That extend-a-bed rack system I have is made for long loads and it very legal and safe to carry loads like this. Lots of in the know kayakers use those extend-a bed truck racks. They are only $159 not the $500 for in bed rack systems and I don't have to lift the boat so high and yes both boats fit.

KayakingGinger says she loves this! Thank you Lord! Thank you Jesus. WE ARE WATER RATS NOW!!

yeah OD, slab resovoir here we come. It is one of many places named in this famous Sea Kayak book written by a NorCal native called "up a lake with a paddle." where he lists all the spots to go in NorCal

NO MORE GREEN STICKERS....No more winter closures.....No MORE DUST!!

Ok we had our Sea Kayaking II lesson today for 6 hours on Lake natoma. we learned all the self and buddy helping wet rescues. WE LOVE THIS!! I AM BACK IN THE WATER AGAIN!

Sea Kayaks are more efficient in the water then your average shorter family type weekend recreation play kayaks. They are long & lean and paddle like a dream and they turn on the water effortlesly. They are Husabergs! That why we love them You paddle Sea kayaks on lakes, rivers, deltas, estuaries, oceans, surf beaches every where, any where there is water>

That extend-a-bed rack system I have is made for long loads and it very legal and safe to carry loads like this. Lots of in the know kayakers use those extend-a bed truck racks. They are only $159 not the $500 for in bed rack systems and I don't have to lift the boat so high and yes both boats fit.

KayakingGinger says she loves this! Thank you Lord! Thank you Jesus. WE ARE WATER RATS NOW!!

yeah OD, slab resovoir here we come. It is one of many places named in this famous Sea Kayak book written by a NorCal native called "up a lake with a paddle." where he lists all the spots to go in NorCal

NO MORE GREEN STICKERS....No more winter closures.....No MORE DUST!!

Slab Creek is sweet. Sweet slalom course set up for the power boaters.

Dont be a hater now.

• Like 1

? Nice ride!:worthy: Kayaks are definately on our dream list around here.I have had fun in canoes but my son and I always envy the guys we see ripping across the water in kayaks.Forgot about Slab Creek,almost went there with a canoe years ago but the person going with me canceled out and I didn't want to go solo in the canoe and risk dealing with wind or ???Enjoy your new pastime Skipper and Ginger!

I suggest you take some roll lessons & learn to roll. Wet rescues are for the birds... Esp if you ever get into trouble in choppy seas or surf zones.

Didn't know you could actually roll those sea kayaks liek you would a river yak.