Sign in to follow this  

has anyone seen this video?

uh, they are in europe, they must have different laws over there.👍

I hate to say it but I am working on getting my hands on a moto kit for my te 510 and cannot wait to be a hooligan a little bit.

I'm a caliper relocation bracket away from SMing the 510. I can't wait, but I certainly am not going to be doing any wheelie/pass/centerline runs. Crazy. I'm going to have to hold off on the hooliganism in traffic for sure. (Those guys can certainly ride though.)

Tommy

lol one of my fav videos personally, i dont think im as ready to die as those guys are though

That's the phrase that comes to mind when I see a vid like that.

Pucker factor is high. This might make a good scene in GTA

I think thats video is from france, I live in north of Spain, and here there is people doing the same as the videos, but usually they crash with bikes. Now near my city someone is going to make a circuit for road motorbikes.

Perhaps will be less kamikazes now.

Bye:eek:

I've been to Europe and know that traffic laws aren't taken seriously over there. It wouldn't surprise me if the guy in the video is taking his driver's test and the guy doing the filming is the instructor.

👍

A perfectly good example of why I'd kill myself or lose my license if I had one of them things.:worthy:

Motards will certainly make you do crazy things, instant idiot just add SuMo. What kills me about the video is, those guys can definitely ride but the lack of any type of body protection makes me cringe. Not that it would probably help if they did crash, can you say scramble eggs? :worthy::busted:👍

I have to admit it is a fav. of mine too. I have motarded a xl600r and it has gotten me a wreckless driving ticket. ($500 fine) Yes they are a blast but do it away from people. I go to the mountains to play.

A good rider would be able to stay in their own lane.

I also noticed that they were often early apexing the turns. Another sign of either inexperience or [lack of] training.

And +many on the lack of gear. Most of the SM guys here wear full leathers when they head for the mountain roads to mix it up the the sport bike guys and cars.

These guys can ride for sure. +1 on natural selection. +2 on the need for riding gear. Definatly over sea's, but they are braking the law. I have been pulled over in Germany for less than that (and they call you a pilot) Yah I was flying but I am no pilot. For those that would like SM stuff for there bike ,check cafehusky dot com. There is a set for sale in the classified. I like to ride, but not on traffic so much.

These guys can ride for sure. +1 on natural selection. +2 on the need for riding gear. Definatly over sea's, but they are braking the law. I have been pulled over in Germany for less than that (and they call you a pilot) Yah I was flying but I am no pilot. For those that would like SM stuff for there bike ,check cafehusky dot com. There is a set for sale in the classified. I like to ride, but not on traffic so much.

I bought them last week. Sorry guys.

Yeah I saw that after I bought my 07 sm610. I was pissed my bike didnt have the power those 610 have. I got it now though. And more on the way.