Sign in to follow this  

Supercross Darryn Durham??

Does anyone know what's going on with durham??? is he going pro this year or next, has he signed with anyone yet? can't find anything about it online anywhere. thanks

he should be out in cali pretty soon on the sx track for decoster to see how he does to perhaps work out a deal...

he should be out in cali pretty soon on the sx track for decoster to see how he does to perhaps work out a deal...

They've already got 2 lites riders, and 3 450 riders as of now.

Well, I don't wanna spread rumors, but here it goes anyways. At the race this past weekend a rider showed up with one of Durham's practice bikes(which he had just bought from this past year). Word from his mouth, along with the statement fro ma few of Durham's friends was that it was going to be weird seeing him on Blue next year.

Like I said, I don't know how cetain this is, but it did come from the mouth of a few people I know who are very good friends with him...but i geuss we will just have to wait and see

his dad said at steel city yesterday hes out in cali testing for yot but suzuki wont let him out of his contract to race steel city under the YoT tent.