Sign in to follow this  

so i got into an accident and need your help

i was recently in an accident involving me..my crf...and a yamaha warrior. i was cruising down this dirt road headed towards the parking lot..and out of a side trail this dude comes rippin out and swings the back end around thinkin hes a bad @ss and when he straightened it out he ended up t-boning me. most of the hit was taken by my left leg..but he broke my shifter lever.. yes i know thats amazing that thats all that happened..besides the scuffed up plastics and all. and my bar clamp was bent on the right side cuase thats the side i fell on..any way the help i need is finding a good shifter lever. im looking for a black and red one if possible and i dont want to spend an uber amount of money on something so small....so if you could please help me if you know of any. o and does anyone know any good sites to buy aftermarket parts for the 250? thanks a lot.

oem is roughly 43 dollars..rediculouse....but the sunline looks nice but it comes only in olive i guess?

oem is roughly 43 dollars..rediculouse....but the sunline looks nice but it comes only in olive i guess?

sunline makes an oem replacement. motosport.com carries it. its like 20 bucks. bought it, its the exact same thing as factory. has same weight and design. oh and my buddy suggested to me this . . . if your levers are breaking, try not having your mounts so tight. get them a little loose so that they give instead of breaking your levers off. its a pain in the ass to ride a bike back to camp with no clutch.

but i dont like the color the sunline one comes in...and i didnt break any levers on my bars..just the foot shifter lever

i dont want to shell out almost 70 bucks for a shifter. i dont understand why, like with most products, you cant pick the color

i dont want to shell out almost 70 bucks for a shifter. i dont understand why, like with most products, you cant pick the color

Brand recognition? Just a guess. If you know that every shifter they make is black with a red tip, pretty easy to pick them out as bikes are flying by on the track. But like I said...just a guess.