Sign in to follow this  

2000 Husky 610 TE Air Filter and Oil Filters

Does anyone know were I can find a new air filter and Oil filters for a 00 610 TE. Or just a good place in general to get husky parts

If it is an '00 TE610, left kick, there is no paper oil filter, just a wire screen to clean. Any Parts Unlimited dealer can get a Twin Air air filter for it. An electric start '00 TE610E does have a paper filter and a different air filter, both are again availible fro a PU dealer. If that doesn't work try Bottones, Halls, Taskys, MotoExotica or other Husky dealers mentioned on this site. Edit... Forgot Up Tite, sorry George!

I know on my 2000, it has two filters internally. One internal oil filter and an oil screen immediately around it. It was like my 01TE400/570. My 96 410 and 98 610 only had one internal oil filter, not an external screen like my 2000 has...

Like Norman said, they're not replaced unless you damage them. You only clean them with like brake cleaner and stick them back in.

Many shops have the main internal oil screen in stock, but some places have the external screen on BO. The air filter like the guys mentioned are made by many companies and can be had quickly. All three of those brands are great.