Mandi on TV???

Everyone, watch the Millville 08 race on the Speed channel tonight. I'm pretty sure I will be on there, showing off my "Let J-Law Ride" tank top to a curious camera-man. ? Ca-CHING! Mandi's acting career has begun.

I thought maybe I'd get "Fan of the Week" on RacerX.com but.. two other skanks took the title away from me.... :worthy:

I can't believe girls think he's good looking. Pretty damn goofy if you ask me. But, I'm a dude. He sure can ride a motor-sickle though, too bad he's such a trouble maker and can't get his crap in order. He'd have one hell of a future if he could:excuseme:

OK, so J-Law is not actually THAT good-looking... and the shirt was more for the controversy than because I really support his new "Mike Tyson" image (you guys heard about that, right??)... but the cool thing was, on the way home, we stopped at a Culver's and the kid who brought us our food looked JUST LIKE HIM! So we were like, "Hey, J-Law, you screwed up our order and didn't give me my chicken tenders, b*tch!" ?

Are you freaking kidding me? Have you ever seen the kid talk, let alone his face?

Kiwi, I'm ashamed!

Oh yeah, I hear ya there. Where oh where are the barfing smileys? ?

Kiwi, you can do WAY better than THAT! Not to mention the crap the kid gets into... he'd suck you into his bad boy ways. NOT cool. Just say NO!

Yeah, dad told me. Thanks, Gary, though.... The TV schedule said 250cc class, so I figured that meant lites. I wasn't there to watch it.

125s would be the lites. 250s would be the big bikes. Come on you should know this, you have been around this all your life.