Sign in to follow this  

Broad River MX for kids?

Seems like Broad River would be the closest to me out of all the 'parks'. I can't find a lot of info on the place. Would it have some places for my 4 yr old to ride? I know he's 4 but he can rip as long as it's not too muddy so his bike gets stuck. I just don't want any big bikes running over him.

Still debating on TNT and CAW. Mapquest shows them almost a 3hr drive for me. Same with D-town. Broad River comes up as 1.5 hrs.

Broad river is pretty tame, mostly quad trails with a few single track trails that aren't marked. Durham Town is probably the best place for the family to ride. They have a combination of everything. It's my kids favorite place to ride. All trails are one way, and the have a great pee wee track. Your 4 yr old might like it. Take him on a weekday and you wont have to worry about the kids on the 65 and 85s intimidating him on the track. Otherwise, they have plenty of trails. The cabins aren't quite as nice and Broad River but do the job just fine. Some are nicer than others. My wife and I went to Broad River, road Fri and Drove to DP that night. It was only about 45 minutes from Broad River.

• Like 1