Sign in to follow this  

Where in the frick did I put them?

OKAY, got my grip situation fixed with the new tube I ordered that should be here shortly. My new problem is when I installed my cycra handguards a month ago on stock bars, I inadvertantly threw away the hardware used to tighten the section that goes into the bar ends for Pro Tapers. I just bought some new Tapers 1 1/8 diam. I never throw hardware of any kind away. There is always a use for it. I have torn my garage apart looking for them. They are like little aluminum cylinders cut at a 45 degree angle so they spread apart when tightened. I was wondering if anybody has these laying around in your tool box that you might be willing to part with. If not I will have to come up with another remedy. Let me know and I will send you me FedEx Acc number (work for FedEx so its cheap) and I will kick down a cool FedEx travel mug or some other schwag like that.

I think I have some from my bar end mirrors that I am about to trash. Want them? I think they are smaller than the ones for handguards...

I think I have some from my bar end mirrors that I am about to trash. Want them? I think they are smaller than the ones for handguards...

Is there any way you could post a pic? Are they for the double walled bars? They are a little smaller than the 7/8 inch stock bars since they are double walled.