Sign in to follow this  

Trade my 2007 CRF50 for 2003 KTM 50 SX JR Pro2005 KTM 50 SX Jr Pro2005 KTM 50 SX Pro?

I have a 2007 CRF50 with aftermarket BBR knock off exhaust and rev box I got for $800. I'm being offered a 2003 KTM SX JR Pro with Senior Pro carburator. Should I go with the trade? Also, how much would this '03 KTM 50 SX JR Pro be worth?

Pics

080822_122700.jpg

080822_122627.jpg

are you riding it or is your son riding it?

if your riding it i would keep the crf50

Umm.. I'm 15 years old, and I am riding it

the ktm for sure. but honestly a bike that would be an actual size for you has to be way bigger than a 50

I know but I'm too poor =[

So the KTM for sure? =D I'll just be doing some street riding after I get it registered with blinkers and a headlight

ARe you kidding riding a ktm 50 on the street? How much do you weigh ? If you are over 80 lbs you will be putting clutches in the KTM every ride.

me too, but i looked around locally and found a 1994 rm125 for $700. im not sure if getting the ktm legalized will be possible, or practical

You might be poor but theres a line between ok and desprate. Legalizing a kids bike has no point you wont even go over 20mph on it and clutchs will need replacing every time you ride like cygnus said. Just get a job and buy a vehicle before trying to get a bike if your that poor.

Wont work, you will have that clutch out of it in no time. It will not work for a person of your weight. And if it does, not very long. Keep the XR/CRF

too late

EDIT: Or not? I decided not to do the trade because it took him over 20 kicks to start the dang thing and it wasn't in the condition I expected... The loud 2 stroke pitch also made my ears bleed so I just paid the guy for driving to meet me and left.