52 Tooth Sprocket, Chain Guide?

I just put on a 52 tooth JT sprocket and 116 link chain. The chain seems a bit long but looks like it will work fine. It runs out to the last notch on the swingarm. Does anyone have some pics, tips or replacement ideas for the stock chain Guide? I may just make a new one about 3/8 inch lower than stock.

New KLX450 with a busted rad.

Ordered and installed the TM guide. It:applause: sure is a strong looking unit! I ordered it in the Kawi green and it looks sharp. It did cut down on the chain slap and took enough slack out of the chain that the axle adjuster now looks to be in the correct position on the swingarm. The warranty says it covers up to 3 teeth larger than stock.

Thanks for all the great suggestions.?

I'm going to be looking at picking up a 08 KLX here in the next couple of days. I curious about this thread though... What's the stock sprocket setup and why would you need a 52 on a big 450? I would think 14/48 would be excellent on a bike like this?

I found the 52 lets me get up some of the hills in 2nd gear, where the stock gearing needed a shift, then 2nd was too tall. The 52 lets you run less clutch in the tight stuff, and use more gears. I run singletrack in the Rockies and it works well. All around it keeps the engine in the power. If you run wide open stuff the change might not be for you. You definitely notice the shorter gearing.