Sign in to follow this  

selling my baby

hey guys thinking about selling the drz(01) but dont know how much its worth. its got 6000 miles on it. 3200 of them since may of this year been using it for work. it has the 3+3 and rejet/ fmf ti header and powercore 4 exaust/ims super stock pegs/racetech fork and shock springs and the gold emulator valves in the forks/fx seat cover. bike runs great gets about 58 mpg. i figure this would be the best place to ask.

it was only 4100 brand new(leftover) if u can find someone who would give me 4200 ill take it.

A buddy of mine just sold his '05 S, which was pretty well decked out, a couple of weeks ago. I think he got $4500 for it. It was well taken care of. By that I mean he bought the bike, did the mods, then never rode it like it was meant to be ridden. Some one got a great bike.

Your bike being now 8 years old, maybe a little less?

i think i will ask 2500 for it. i got it in 04 because nobody wanted it now the dealer cant keep them.

Not sure about west virginia i know bikes sell for a little less but i cant seem to find a drz400s for less than 3000k right now. Everyone is going crazy over those bike gas prices.