Sign in to follow this  

Redbud vet race

Had a great time

The track was real wooped out breaking bumps everywhere

I got a 7th overall in 35C and 10th overall in 30C

now im thinking of doing aztalan has anyone been there

John

I see that sandbagging is still alive and well in this Series. They don't even check their own results on these guys. Apparently to them it's OK to race the A class at Byron and then move to the B class for Red Bud to get a win.

Hey 771, who who is the guy you speak of??? Make sure to put your work in on the sandbaggers thread!!!!

Hey 771, who who is the guy you speak of??? Make sure to put your work in on the sandbaggers thread!!!!

Richard Custard Jr out of Findlay, OH. Raced +40A at Byron last year and this year raced +45B at Red Bud.

I didn't race, so it didn't have any effect on me. I just thought it was funny how every year they always say they are going to crack down on sandbagging in that series. They don't even check their own results to catch the baggers.

Richard Custard Jr out of Findlay, OH. Raced +40A at Byron last year and this year raced +45B at Red Bud.

I didn't race, so it didn't have any effect on me. I just thought it was funny how every year they always say they are going to crack down on sandbagging in that series. They don't even check their own results to catch the baggers.

He has been an A rider for years. I was busting his balls at RedBud and his excuse for running B is because of how fast the other A riders were... 👍

He has been an A rider for years. I was busting his balls at RedBud and his excuse for running B is because of how fast the other A riders were... 👍

Now you can let him know that everyone in the Midwest knows about it now. That's a pathetic excuse, but MXVets are as much to blame as him. All they had to do was look at their own previous results to see he is an A rider trying to race the B class.

seems to me that I got beat a couple weeks ago by a guy that used to hold an expert license, and that bastard beat me by going 1-1 in a +35 B class:p

seems to me that I got beat a couple weeks ago by a guy that used to hold an expert license, and that bastard beat me by going 1-1 in a +35 B class:p

👍:worthy::busted:

I see that sandbagging is still alive and well in this Series. They don't even check their own results on these guys. Apparently to them it's OK to race the A class at Byron and then move to the B class for Red Bud to get a win.

All hail 👍 to those sandbaggers yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Some more crying bg31.👍