WA riders at Ravensdale?

Washington riders, I have received mixed messages aobut some trails at Ravensdale, just east of Kent and Maple Valley. What I am wondering is if anyone on here rides out there? It seems perfect for a Dual Sport since you can road ride there, hit some dirt, then ride home. Well, let me know if you ride there or anyplace like it in Western WA. Thanks:worthy:

There are a lot of good trails back there by ther power lines and power station. But I have heard from the locals that it is not exactly legal. I am most concerned about leaving my truck out there. The cops can post up at your truck and get you coming back. I would ride my DRZ out there and explore a little bit. without any worries, no truck to park.

Anyone have any idea of what the trails are like? I am not that experienced offroad so I am looking for a little area to learn and work on trying some wheelies. Is this doable out there?

I used to ride there with my son 16 years ago before I moved north. There is a lot of open area which is ideal for playing around and learning to ride offroad. The trails follow power lines are mostly pretty easy.

Even back then, they were trying to keep dirt bikes out of the area but we rode there anyway. I think it is private company owned land but I'm not absolutely sure about that.

Go to google earth and take a look. The power station is the big grey square south east of Ravensdale if you follow the lines south west from there cross the railroad tracks right there and you are off, look at all the trails under the power lines there. the woods are full of trails too. Dont let the man get you down.