Sign in to follow this  

DRZ-250 Graphics

I have a 01 DRZ-250 with the original tank graphics.They are wasted. If I were to buy a new set of OEM graphics, is there a way to keep them from bubbling, besides not putting any gas in the tank? lol

There are some useful tips on this site for minimizing the bubbling (plus a source for aftermarket DR-Z250 graphics) at huntgraphic (I tried putting in a link, but it only shows up as *'s)

I've ordered a set of custom ones for my 250 from huntgraphics... i cant wait til they get here (international post is slow)

my kit is the same as the rm65 grey swirl ones, but cut in drz250 shape... if you ask about it they already have then plan made up for mine, I think it was only $10 for the customs over the reg DRZ stickers.

mini s man, after you install your new graphics post some pics. Id love to getmy hands on some better graphics on mine. Even if they are a copy of yours, dont worry I dont think we would run in to each other unless one of us got really really lost

haha I agree about the getting lost bit there Poppy.

yeah I'll try to get some pics up when they are here.... they got lost in post and hunt kindly sent a second set free of charge yesterday, so fingers crossed i get them this time 👍

BTW you do realise we would have identical bikes then TM33 300cc kit and same graphics.....

Where to get the 300cc kit and how much trouble was the install? Was it worth it?

I bought mine from ebay about $300 in parts then $100 for getting the sleeve machined in.

In hind sight its probably worth the extra $50ish to get it from thumperracing