Sign in to follow this  

Pro Race Photos owner dies at 50

Copied this very sad news from the MSC website. Chris was a fellow +50 class rider, a great guy and a great photographer. I guess you never know. Live life while you can folks!

CHRIS VAN BLARCOM DEAD AT 50

Just received the sad news of the death of Chris Van Blarcom. Chris died unexpectly on Tuesday, August 19th. 2008.

Funeral arrangements are from the Vanenberg Funeral Home, Ridgewood, New Jersey. Calling hours will be Tuesday, August 26th at 7:00 p.m. - 9:00 p.m.

Chris through the years has provided many great photos for us in the “Knobby News”. He attended out races— photographing for posterity the excitement and competition of our Family Motocross. He was a strong competitor as an MSC Rider.

Our sincere sympathy to Chris’ family and friends. We shall miss you……………….

Fondly,

THE METROPOLITAN SPORTS COMMITTEE

Really sorry to hear this. Chris was a nice guy, really enjoyed the sport and did his best to give back to the riders and track. He will surely be missed.

Wow. That is really sad to hear. I can't believe that. My deepest sympathy goes out to his family.

Chris was the nicest guy in the world. He didn't have a mean bone in his body. I'm still stunned.....

Rest In Peace Chris 👍