josh grant is OUT for southwick

Well that sucks I really enjoy watching his riding.

that dose suck!! seems like grant is the only one who has the speed to do it but he never puts a full moto together

Practice times often do not translate to winning motos. Too bad we did not get to find out. I like seeing RV bitch slap him around during motos.

Practice times often do not translate to winning motos. Too bad we did not get to find out. I like seeing RV bitch slap him around during motos.

grant has great style on the bike and is super fast but he cant seem to keep on 2 wheels. bummer, i enjoy watchin him over any other lites rider.

hopefully he does better next year on the 450......always a bridesmaid....never a bride....

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By neonmarine
      Hey guys, 
      I've used this forum as a "guest" for awhile now and I thought I'd share my build now that it's all coming together.  The primary purpose of this project is to help me train for roadracing my 2009 R1 at lower speeds as well as giving me a cheap alternative to racing the big bike. 
      Here's what she looked like when I picked it up from a local shop.  Paid $800 cash for the bike as you see it with 17' rims, FMF pipe, EBC 250mm front rotor and clip on handle bars.

Fits PERFECT!

Shake down run at the Herrin Compound last summer:

As she sits today:

• By Woody Oakson
      So I have a 2008 yz450f and I would like to add some LED lights to it to make it street legal. Mainly just a headlight and a tail light and turn signals if I need to (which where I live hand signals work).
      So where I need help is getting power from the stator to a battery. Wiring from a battery to anything else I got and understand and don't need help with (but recommendations are welcome). So my questions are.
      What type of power is coming from the stator. AC or DC? Will I need a regulator or rectifier? How do I wire something from the stator to charge a battery? What would that wiring look like? Would this stator work? Anything else I should know? Any help would be appreciated. Thank you.
    • By KTMRider4Life
      KTM has held a unique record in 250SX since 2011—it’s the only brand to have won in every season. Kawasaki did not win in '15, Honda did not win in '17 (and so far, it has not done so this season), Yamaha had no wins in '13, and Suzuki did not have any in '11 nor between 2014-'17, while Husqvarna did not get any wins between '11 and '15. This consistency also yielded KTM's 40th victory in the 125/250 supercross classes, thanks to Jordon Smith's first win in 2018 at last Saturday night's Daytona SX. The Austrian KTM got its first triumph in small-bore supercross back in 2001, with the South African Grant Langston. The most successful KTM winner is Marvin Musquin, who won 11 times. So far, KTM has collected 22 wins in the West Region, while Smith's win was KTM's 18th victory in the East Region. KTM also took its second Daytona victory; Musquin got the first one in '15.
    • By Havingfun
      Have an old book sitting on the shelf and thought I up load some picts.  Waiting for the smoker to do its thing so have some time to kill.  
      I got this from my so called stepdad, he had a type setting company and I am not sure how/why he acquired it.  I will ask him next time I see him.  Not sure if he did any editing, or it was just a gift to him.  I believe this was done for a Italian mfg, not sure.  Anyway, some cool picts bring back mems.  Excuse the camera it is not the best, most are painful to look at so will only upload a few.