What should I do?

I have 200 dollars saved up,but I dont know what i want to buy. Should I deck out my CR85 (graphics,backgrounds things like that) or should I save up another 200 dollars and buy a pitbike and have to keep saving to keep it up?

I'm torn in between two different things here.

I know all yall TT members would know what to do here so thats why i'm asking.:busted::worthy::thumbsup:

i wouldnt buy graphics etc for 200, i would invest the money like pipe or reed cage, or tires, or bars, rotors rims etc etc.

you can always get new outdated graphics on egay cheap,

any pitbike that costs 400 will probably not be worth it in the long run if you save up to buy a pitbike at least spend a grand:ride:

I say save up for a little pitbike.I payed $550 for a SSR DX3 pitbike. Its a blast to just toy aroung on and the quality is unbelievable for something that cheap. Dont get anything but the DX3 110 model though as far as the SSR bikes go. I have the 125(forget the exact model) and its the biggest P.O.S. and it cost $400 more than the DX3. And whatever you do DO NOT order anything through xtpowersports.com. WORST customer service ever and they took a month to get em to me.

i wouldnt buy graphics etc for 200, i would invest the money like pipe or reed cage, or tires, or bars, rotors rims etc etc.

you can always get new outdated graphics on egay cheap,

any pitbike that costs 400 will probably not be worth it in the long run if you save up to buy a pitbike at least spend a grand

I have all that already and some parts are on the way.

Yes thats where i'm gonna get my graphics off of ebay.

Deck it out, dawg. FACTORY!!!

save up for next true bike

agree^

save up for next true bike

The TT members that have any sense will agree with this.

I have 200 dollars saved up,but I dont know what i want to buy. Should I deck out my CR85 (graphics,backgrounds things like that) or should I save up another 200 dollars and buy a pitbike and have to keep saving to keep it up?

I'm torn in between two different things here.

I know all yall TT members would know what to do here so thats why i'm asking.:busted::worthy::thumbsup:

Sends your suspension off, get new tires if you need them, get some reed valves, or maybe a pipe. I'm not sure how much it would cost, but get some nice brakes/rotors on there. As much as I myself would like to have my bike looking good, some things are just a waste of money.

Save the money period.

Deck it out, dawg. FACTORY!!!

:excuseme::lol::excuseme::banana:

Save the money period.

+1:thumbsup:

thats a hard decision. i say if u really want to "deck bike out" ebay it. Other then that save up up up!!!. Pit bike would be extremely fun. i even thought of buyin a xr50. it would be awesom right? well depends. graphics dont make u go faster or anything. so im going w/ a pit bike, u will have fun w/ that im sure of!

The only time I buy graphic is when it time to sale the bike....

SAVE your money

I would save a little more and get your suspension done.

Trust me you wouldn't regret it:prof::excuseme:

Put it in the bank and forget about it