Fresh Valves!

After a $562.72 bill, I have brand new Faction MX Stainless Steel Intake Valves and springs in my bike! First impression, I just putted around the yard but the bike started super easy, and seemed to have the same, if not more power. I'm going riding today and will have more things to throw at you afterwards.

wait a sec... The intake kit is around $175. Seat cutting is around $75 (for all 4 seats), valve seals are around $20 for all 4. A head gasket is around $15. So a total of $270. How did you get $562?

For that price I would hope you got all seats cut, full faction spring kit and valves, all seats cut, and maybe a couple of guides replaced...

$65/hr labor charge and a few small odds and ends. But now on to the ride report...

The bike responded great, the torque felt more plentiful than before, and I had confidence that my bike would pull me through a berm without worrying about sputtering or not having enough power. It started consistently the whole day, first or second kick, and didn't give me any troubles. So far, two thumbs up! ?:worthy: