New Bike!

Won't give in to four strokes, and felt it was time for a new bike so here's the new steed. 04 CR250R

2celm5h.jpg

aonsyd.jpg

the new and old ready to ride

2jaezdf.jpg

2cyr2as.jpg

and one last night inside for some kicks...

ml46l4.jpg

Nice bike, good condition, but why didnt you get 2005? It is the much better than 04.

very clean, you need to go crash more since your exhaust is in such good condition

- i wanted a cr250 so bad couldnt wait to find a 05 and got a good deal

- i try to stay on 2 wheels

i guess only 2 people like it

dude that bike is badass. Thats exactly how i want my bike to look, right now i have black plastics and whatnot and it looks to freestyle. whats all done to it??

looks brand new and looks sick, awesome bike!

thats a clean ass looking 250. i really like that. i wish i had the money to trade in my 98 for a newer cr like that. good luck with the bike

clean looking bike. Take care of her.

all i got on it is, moose taller seat, protaper reed bend bars, asv clutch lever everything else stock. personally i love the stock look with black rims but i doubt would spend my money on that.

the bikes been raced, chipped and dinged up forks/ number plate but looks like decent maintenance pulled the pipe and piston/ cylinder walls have no grooves/cuts and still cross hatch on the walls easily seen.

all i got on it is, moose taller seat, protaper reed bend bars, asv clutch lever everything else stock. personally i love the stock look with black rims but i doubt would spend my money on that.

the bikes been raced, chipped and dinged up forks/ number plate but looks like decent maintenance pulled the pipe and piston/ cylinder walls have no grooves/cuts and still cross hatch on the walls easily seen.

My CR is like you want.

Dont forget the Applied top calmp.

Bike looks brand new. Keep up the good work.

ya and the top clamp, so far so good on this bike

Nice ride. What is the upper triple on there?

Ill trade ya my '99 for it! I want a newer bike so badly!

I like it, very clean.

nice. how hard is a 250 to handle. i have an CR85 and its hard to handle...idk how u guys handle those big 2 strokes

Very cool!! I went back to a smoker after about a year on an 06 CRF 250. Best decision I ever made. I love my 05. I had the head milled and put a V-force, anf FMF Fatty and Turbine core II silencer (I run HS and MX). I really like the better bottom end I got from the reeds and the hed being milled. On the next top end I'll have it ported and I'll be done messing with it.

Oh yeah, I went one tooth bigger on the rear sprocket!

BTW, sweet looking and very clean bike! Enjoy!!:thumbsup::worthy: