Giggle Giggle =)

motivator3916338.jpg

lol hope i look that good when im his age :thumbsup:

Ha ha that's funny. I have a funny story. About two weeks ago my wife(ex. sportbike dragracer) and I went to see the history of MX museum in San Diego. It happened to also be a Sunday and about 100 Harley riders showed up for the event. I guess it was Hog heaven. Upon entry and paying for our tickets to get in there was a group of hog riders behind us. The lady at the counter politely asked the Harley riders to stand in their own line, guess they were getting a discount or something. One of the Harley guys says jokenly "Hey, what makes you think we are Harley riders" as he chuckled under his 2 foot beard. My wife who just has no sense sometimes, turned and replied to the guy "The lack of safety gear." in a very sarcastic tone. They looked like they were in shock, and so was I. I just nudged her shoulder and told her to keep moving as we entered the museum. I assumed they thought we were joking because they said nothing to us after that. She was absolutely right but it did get my heart pumping.

She was absolutely right but it did get my heart pumping.

Yeah, ya gots to be careful around Hell's Dentists.

Yeah, ya gots to be careful around Hell's Dentists.

Ain't that the truth...LOL. Or doctors or lawyers.

adventure.jpg
lol hope i look that good when im his age :thumbsup:

What are ya talking about? He's only 32.

thats20not20a20motorcycle.jpg
Ha ha that's funny. I have a funny story. About two weeks ago my wife(ex. sportbike dragracer) and I went to see the history of MX museum in San Diego. It happened to also be a Sunday and about 100 Harley riders showed up for the event. I guess it was Hog heaven. Upon entry and paying for our tickets to get in there was a group of hog riders behind us. The lady at the counter politely asked the Harley riders to stand in their own line, guess they were getting a discount or something. One of the Harley guys says jokenly "Hey, what makes you think we are Harley riders" as he chuckled under his 2 foot beard. My wife who just has no sense sometimes, turned and replied to the guy "The lack of safety gear." in a very sarcastic tone. They looked like they were in shock, and so was I. I just nudged her shoulder and told her to keep moving as we entered the museum. I assumed they thought we were joking because they said nothing to us after that. She was absolutely right but it did get my heart pumping.

That funny!!:thumbsup:

adventure.jpg

lol thats great!!! keep em coming!!