Sign in to follow this  

what is the best aftermarket exhaust for my 2007 crf250r

i am just wondering what dual aftermarket pipes will perform the best on my 07 crf 250r. I was thinking about going with the dual fmf factory 4.1 SL (slip-on) with the mega bomb header. what do you think i should do?

Thanks

Darcy

read back the past 2 or 3 pages of this forum. i started the exact same thread. there are several other pages that are the exact same.

oh okay i didnt no that im new to this so i dont really no how to use this site lol Thanks

k, im pretty sure you will end up getting an mrd lol. you can get dave to make you a twin setup but he doesnt like making them and they dont preform as well as a single. my suggestion is get an mrd single. anyways, welcome to thumpertalk!

hahaha whos dave? and i dont think i will ever go single lol i love the twin! and i hear that there is no difference between the single and twin but im not sure, even if there is its not a crf250 without the twin at least to me. are you running a mrd single? if so how is it?

hahaha whos dave? and i dont think i will ever go single lol i love the twin! and i hear that there is no difference between the single and twin but im not sure, even if there is its not a crf250 without the twin at least to me. are you running a mrd single? if so how is it?

Dave is the owner of MRD, and he makes the exhaust systems. There is a difference between single and dual, single makes more power and is cheaper. I have a Factory 4.1 Titanium Single w/ MegaBomb header and my brother has the MRD Pro Comp and I like the MRD better than my FMF. Plus MRD's are hand built and come with a lifetime warranty! And also are built to your power spec, bottom end, top end ect.

IMG_3643.jpg

IMG_3644.jpg

Dave is the owner of MRD, and he makes the exhaust systems. There is a difference between single and dual, single makes more power and is cheaper. I have a Factory 4.1 Titanium Single w/ MegaBomb header and my brother has the MRD Pro Comp and I like the MRD better than my FMF. Plus MRD's are hand built and come with a lifetime warranty! And also are built to your power spec, bottom end, top end ect.

IMG_3643.jpg

IMG_3644.jpg

And so you dont have to search...here is the site: http://www.mrd-racing.com/

okay thanks alot guys but im def going to go dual im not going to go single so if anyone knows anything about a good dual for a 07crf250r plz let me know thanks!

mrd makes a twin. call dave and see if he will make you one. it will be way better and cheaper than anything else out there

White Brothers Carbon Fiber Pro 2

Good idea, only $1230 :thumbsup:

THUNDER-ALLEY makes one hell of a pipe for around 400 or so depending on what you want.

Best exhaust I've ran on a crf yet.

What other pipes have you ran?

Best exhaust I've ran on a crf yet.

For $1200 I could get a full engine kit with high comp piston, porting, cam, and valves that would put me over 40 HP. Or spend about $1200 on a pipe and get maybe 2hp.

due me a huge favor and do not get dual slips ons, nothing but a huge waste of money and will not make you faster at all.....dual slipons should be out lawed in the US. nuf said

due me a huge favor and do not get dual slips ons, nothing but a huge waste of money and will not make you faster at all.....dual slipons should be out lawed in the US. nuf said

lol...... yep , dual slipons are just for looks :thumbsup:

yea ill give him a call and see what he has to say and get a price.

i was looking at the white bros exhaust but they were bought out by vance and hines and iv went to there site and no were on there is any dirtbike exhast so i havent been able to figure out a prcie and whatnot. have they not made a line of dirtbike exhaust yet or what?