Sign in to follow this  

Where to get 2009 Indianapolis SX tickets?

Has anyone else tired to get tickets or already got tickets for the 2009 Indy SX?

I went to ticketmaster to try and buy some SX tickets and it says there are no events in Indy. There are tickets available for the other 16 events but not for Indy. I can find tickets on those buy/trade ticket websites but they are over $200. :thumbsup:

i go every year, we have bought them on ticket master and we have gotten them when we get there. We have also got better sits for cheaper buying them at the gate. but i dont know what the new place is like...

Has anyone else tired to get tickets or already got tickets for the 2009 Indy SX?

I went to ticketmaster to try and buy some SX tickets and it says there are no events in Indy. There are tickets available for the other 16 events but not for Indy. I can find tickets on those buy/trade ticket websites but they are over $200. :thumbsup:

Looks like it will be there Feb 28th of 2009!

Get your tickets for that event here:

http://www.supercrossonline.com/shows/Show.2008-06-13.0712

See all the info for SX here:

http://www.supercrossonline.com/showList

Thanks for the responses guys but when I click on the link to buy tickets it says:

"Tickets are currently not on sale at this time. Please, check back for on sale information. As soon as we have more information, it will be posted here and sent to all Cross Club Members"

But when I click on the new orleans event for example it takes me right to ticketmaster site and even the salt lake event link takes you to the site that they are selling the tickets on.

I've bought tickets the last 6 years on ticketmaster site for the RCA dome event, but as soon as they switched to lucas oil stadium i can't get tickets. Maybe I'm just trying to get tickets to early or something, its just kinda crappy that every other SX is selling tickets already just not Indy.

Thanks for the responses guys but when I click on the link to buy tickets it says:

"Tickets are currently not on sale at this time. Please, check back for on sale information. As soon as we have more information, it will be posted here and sent to all Cross Club Members"

But when I click on the new orleans event for example it takes me right to ticketmaster site and even the salt lake event link takes you to the site that they are selling the tickets on.

I've bought tickets the last 6 years on ticketmaster site for the RCA dome event, but as soon as they switched to lucas oil stadium i can't get tickets. Maybe I'm just trying to get tickets to early or something, its just kinda crappy that every other SX is selling tickets already just not Indy.

Have you tried using your cross club membership code? I know they make them available to members first. Just a though.

I just signed up for the cross club again, I thought I was already a member. Tickets just aren't available for the event in Lucas Oil Stadium yet, I guess they will email members when tickets do go on sale. I noticed that there isn't tickets for any event in that stadium besides Colts games on sale yet. I just wonder what the hold up is.

Thanks for the help guys.