Sign in to follow this  

My Wife Rocks!

She (for the most part) bought me my 650 and now has let me keep a fixer-upper 03 125, has landed a killer job with Super-Value stores as the national energy manager ,wants me to retire from my job (that i hate anymore) do house projects and be with the dogs.(They get bored easy and into stuff)

And..for fun i'll be working on bikes out of the garage for the beer fund.:thumbsup::worthy::busted:

I gotta wear shades!!

She's getting a big party in 2 weeks!!

I believe the term is called "SUGAR MOMMA"

and I also believe the new term for YOU is "LUCKY S-O-B"

650 to a 125, that must feel awkward

She (for the most part) bought me my 650 and now has let me keep a fixer-upper 03 125, has landed a killer job with Super-Value stores as the national energy manager ,wants me to retire from my job (that i hate anymore) do house projects and be with the dogs.(They get bored easy and into stuff)

And..for fun i'll be working on bikes out of the garage for the beer fund.:thumbsup::worthy::busted:

I gotta wear shades!!

I believe the term is called "SUGAR MOMMA"

and I also believe the new term for YOU is "LUCKY S-O-B"

650 to a 125, that must feel awkward

650 to a 125 really makes you RE-think everything.What i really like is when you get back on the 650 ...woohoo hang on!!!

That 125 works so good in the woods! It's been 25 yrs of not owning a 125.

SJ, that's some great news you :thumbsup: !.

Just jokin. Enjoy the new life ahead of you, and my inlaws are moving to Idaho, maybe on one of our upcoming vacations we can hook up and ride!:worthy:

Rich.

SJ, that's some great news you :thumbsup: !.

Just jokin. Enjoy the new life ahead of you, and my inlaws are moving to Idaho, maybe on one of our upcoming vacations we can hook up and ride!:busted:

Rich.

Right on!:worthy: lots of riding,all within 100 of Boise area. Even if you can't bring a bike i'll have a spare 650 you could ride

And..for fun i'll be working on bikes out of the garage for the beer fund.:worthy::busted::blah:

I gotta wear shades!!

Wow that really sounds like my dream....i want somebody to support me, and give me money so that i can just buy bikes, and play with them, and build custom shit in my garage.:D:thumbsup:

Good for you :thumbsup: (on the outside) -- I'm depressed :worthy: (on the inside).

Scalejockey, that is just freakin' awesome! I'm very happy for ya. By the way, how far is Nampa from you?

Wow that really sounds like my dream....i want somebody to support me, and give me money so that i can just buy bikes, and play with them, and build custom shit in my garage.:worthy::thumbsup:
All i can say is marry "well".I was married once before for 10 years all it got me was dept and misery. I learned what to look for the next time!
Scalejockey, that is just freakin' awesome! I'm very happy for ya. By the way, how far is Nampa from you?

It's about 20 min. away.

ur a lucky man...sounds like she's a keeper...wud be a gud time to start a little at-home business/hobby:thumbsup:

my ex-wife wasn't too bad...a socal babe...she just got old :busted:

but my last three GF's and the last girl that i was engaged to for nine years just bitched about wanting their "allowances" increased while i wus bust'n azz with different start-up businesses and working 60-70Hr work weeks...:thumbsup: um...and only one cud cook worth a damn!!!

...yeah i need my head examined :blah:

:worthy:

ur a lucky man...sounds like she's a keeper...wud be a gud time to start a little at-home business/hobby:thumbsup:

my ex-wife wasn't too bad...a socal babe...she just got old :busted:

but my last three GF's and the last girl that i was engaged to for nine years just bitched about wanting their "allowances" increased while i wus bust'n azz with different start-up businesses and working 60-70Hr work weeks...:thumbsup: um...and only one cud cook worth a damn!!!

...yeah i need my head examined :blah:

:worthy:

At home bike restores and repair is what i'll be doing,but i can't do much of it.

One of several reasons "we're" doing this is because my body needs some time off too.I have a bad knee cap that might get surgery and my hands go numb at night from carple tunnel. It sucks getting old!!

At home bike restores and repair is what i'll be doing,but i can't do much of it.

One of several reasons "we're" doing this is because my body needs some time off too.I have a bad knee cap that might get surgery and my hands go numb at night from carple tunnel. It sucks getting old!!

...just wait until that BIG birthday rolls around :worthy: ...all kinds of chit starts fallling apart...:blah:

hahaha...it's really not that bad :thumbsup:

:busted:

I have a bad knee cap that might get surgery

My dad fell off a roof about 10 years ago and landed on his knee, shattered his knee cap into about 5 pieces. They ended up just removing the cap. He didn't go through the rehab program so it took him alot longer to recover. He's doing great now though, plays racquetball 5 days a week and doesn't have any issues with it.

Sounds like you got a good thing goin' for ya over there!

:thumbsup:

My dad fell off a roof about 10 years ago and landed on his knee, shattered his knee cap into about 5 pieces. They ended up just removing the cap. He didn't go through the rehab program so it took him alot longer to recover. He's doing great now though, plays racquetball 5 days a week and doesn't have any issues with it.

Sounds like you got a good thing goin' for ya over there!

:thumbsup:

holly crap! five pieces then having it removed?:worthy: I feel like a whimp now.

...just wait until that BIG birthday rolls around :worthy: ...all kinds of chit starts fallling apart...:blah:

hahaha...it's really not that bad :thumbsup:

:busted:

I remember doing a mt bike race in 03 and at the top of a hour long climb this old guy (62 i think) passed me up and put the hurt on me. I got him back on the down hill but at the last 1\4 climb he got me back and beat me.

At the time i was in my prime riding 1200 miles a year on a Mt.Bike! He is still my hero.

holly crap! five pieces then having it removed?:worthy: I feel like a whimp now.

my aunt is extremely fat, so fat her knee just gave up :thumbsup: .

so she had total knee replacement and refuses to do the rehab. she just wants pitty from everyone.

hope your numb hands get better, that would suck if it happened while your were blazing a trail

you should try and make some custom parts for your bike, and then sell them. you know your bike the best and know what its downfall, i'm sure you can figure something to fix them. that would be my hobby

Right on!:thumbsup: lots of riding,all within 100 of Boise area. Even if you can't bring a bike i'll have a spare 650 you could ride

Didn't you mean to say that you'll have a spare 125 he could ride? :busted::worthy: