Dirty Hotness: Finally got some seat time!

Well, if you remember my old thread (something along the lines of "The New Hotness") I rebuilt my bike lately and was eager to go get my spotless machine dirty. Yesterday my roomate who is recovering from a moto injury and I loaded up my bike and took off for Three Palms in Conroe, TX. Aside from the heat and the dust at the end of the day (water pumps broke) the track was awesome. Its a track with a few big jumps and heavenly berms. There are a couple of lines where an inside rut is faster, but the outside line is so much fun! ?

Anyway, here are some pics.

IMG_8379.jpg

Bike and Supafreak_711

IMG_8456.jpg

IMG_8491.jpg

Erosion is my middle name :worthy:

IMG_8501.jpg

IMG_8488.jpg

That made for an interesting landing.

IMG_8474.jpg

IMG_8512.jpg

IMG_8520.jpg

IMG_8531.jpg

IMG_8554.jpg

IMG_8555.jpg

IMG_8560.jpg

IMG_8561.jpg

IMG_8568.jpg

IMG_8603.jpg

IMG_8637.jpg

IMG_8684.jpg

IMG_8667.jpg

That tabel top next to the highway has to be fun. I'd have a hard time not screwing with the passing motorist. :busted:

Yeah same here i would have a hard time trying not to flick off the people in the cars driveing down the road while flying in the air ?:worthy:

As we were leaving yesterday your bike caught my eye as you hit the camel back up the main and I realized who it was. Should've been out there at 9 A.M. man! Main track was primo first thing yesterday, and when Emil got off the River track at around 2 it was, and I quote, "epic." Cool pictures, keep your knees in tight the the tank though. Notice you'll never see a pro with his knees out.