Boulder City MX??? NV

I ve been calling the track for the past couple days and it says they are closed until further notice. Does any one know when they are opening back up weather is getting cooler and I am itchen to ride.

I have no idea what's going on as well. I left numerous messages prior to their summer schedule asking about the Vet and Pee Wee tracks and if they would be open to ride until dark during their summer schedule. No response, so we stayed away and rode elsewhere. Website is rarely updated.

If they want more of us to come out, then they need to have a better response system to questions, etc. Sandy Valley is always quick to respond to any emails or phone messages.

From what i've herd the track owner is going threw a divorce and has closed the track to the public until things get worked out. Harts team is still using it for practice.

I have dropped by a couple times and the gate was wide open and not a soul around

That sounds tempting but the last thing i want to do is upset boulder city cops! i was searching around the bc parks and rec website, and read that they have agreed to lease another 200 acres to the owner. The agenda was dated in july of 08.

From what i've herd the track owner is going threw a divorce and has closed the track to the public until things get worked out. Harts team is still using it for practice.

I've heard the same thing as well. SVMX and Mesquite are open, and are in much better condition IMO anyways.

The additional 200 acres was rumored to be for a Supermoto track, however issues like this may end up shutting the entire facility down. The city won't like the track being shut down due to pending divorce.

Too bad, it is by far the closest track to town.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By DangerRanger245
      I don’t ride as often as I used to (every few months now) After dealing with ethanol laced gas turning to shit a few times (I always treat it with ethanol type fuel preservative), is there anywhere in SFV or Simi Valley or nearby that sells real fuel?
      next step will just be draining tanks before I pack the bikes away 
    • By JoogJohn
      I'm headed down from Northern California in late April/May with my wife and our two dogs. We're just trying to have a relaxing vacation with our dogs and go around and eat at some good places / beaches etc. We were thinking LA but even as far as San Diego sounds good. Wife gave me the a-ok to bring my bike so I can sneak out out a bit to ride. Any suggestions on where to stay?
    • By az1liner
      Yo kids ,
       we just did our annual run to blind Indian today and the other fun stuff the area has to offer , conditions were purely awsome after the storms last night, the #211 trail needs some activity , doesn't look like shes getting used too much , we kicked a bunch of rocks off ,broke some nasty dead branches , etc , still passable , the 1st uphill with switch backs has been storm washed exposing aggregate but thats not suck a bad deal ( traction was pretty good ) , she needs to see more riders ...put this on your agenda, grab some like minded trail hoppers and lets keep this trail fresh   
    • By PiutesFan
      Footage courtesy of the RAZR & his trusty drone
    • By Flifshr
      Trying to buy an older yz125 w a green sticker. I came across a 2004 that is green sticker. Per the owner "CA used to do a lottery thing on a certain year and bike and it was the 04 125 that got the green sticker". 
      I am gonna confirm the VIN, but was wondering if it's in fact true that CA issued green stickers with a lottery system for 2003 and newer bikes?
      I tried searching and couldn't find anything. 
      Thank you all for you advice.