Sign in to follow this  

pitster shock blocks

Has anyone used the blue shock block for a pitserpro X4? Pitster said the blue one lowers the rear of the bike. The bike sits to tall and its causing the bike to have a really steep fork offset. The steering is to quick or twitchy at high speeds. would anyone know how much lower it makes it?

It doesn't change the height of the bike, they just alter the stiffness of the shoxx, so the softest bloxx would in fact lower the back of the bike from sag:thumbsup:

one thing you can do is purchase a shorter shock. one 10.5 inches eye to eye will loer the rear of the bike and then you can drop the front forks accordingly. It makes a huge difference in the way the bike handles and will give you exactly what your looking for.

a diff suspension block would have to change the height it's mounts the lower shock bolt rearward. who sells a 10.5" rear shock? my stock one is 11.5" how much lower would that one inch be?

one thing you can do is purchase a shorter shock. one 10.5 inches eye to eye will loer the rear of the bike and then you can drop the front forks accordingly. It makes a huge difference in the way the bike handles and will give you exactly what your looking for.

How much better does it handle with a shorter shock and dropping the forks to compensate? I might try it if it really is that much better.

I've been thinking about throwing on the blue block myself. anyone else have good luck with this or better setup suggestions on the x4?

mine now sits two inches lower at the rear fender and forks at the first line from bottom and it feels way better. it feels alot more stable at higher speeds it lowered my center of gravity.

I've been thinking about throwing on the blue block myself. anyone else have good luck with this or better setup suggestions on the x4?

Run the blue block it makes a huge difference on the way the bike handles and turns and takes some of the load off of the shock with the different angle.i left my fork alone just the block and it was night and day difference :worthy:and btw it does lower the bike some in the back :thumbsup:

Cool man thanks for the help.

I have a strange feeling i'll probably still be the slowest x4 no the planet cause i'm on the ground more than 2 wheels!:thumbsup:

is there a shock block that will raise the rear of my 07 pisterpro x4. it currently has the red one,but the rear sits too low.

Im running the Black Block with an Elka Shock...the set-up works Perfect for me...2.5 inches of sag