ET with the 125

Went out to ET today with a few friends that never rode the track before. I took my KX125 and they had a KX250 and RM 250. I must say the 125 is a little beast. Besides being lighter it is a hoot to ride I felt like I was in better control of the bike than the way I had to wrestle im KX250 (which iss the reason I bout the 125) I felt faster and that I was riding better on the 125, my only issue is the shifting. Man does that 125 need to be rowed. Im thinking maybe a gear change might help, but first I am going to take it out a few more times and try and tune the suspension for my weight (kid I got it from weighted maybe 160 and im 205) Other than that its a great bike and I have no regrets. I did crash once but that was because I clamped the fron brake and washed out.:thumbsup: Thanks to ebeck and 2strokenut for turning me on to the 125's:thumbsup:

Went out to ET today with a few friends that never rode the track before. I took my KX125 and they had a KX250 and RM 250. I must say the 125 is a little beast. Besides being lighter it is a hoot to ride I felt like I was in better control of the bike than the way I had to wrestle im KX250 (which iss the reason I bout the 125) I felt faster and that I was riding better on the 125, my only issue is the shifting. Man does that 125 need to be rowed. Im thinking maybe a gear change might help, but first I am going to take it out a few more times and try and tune the suspension for my weight (kid I got it from weighted maybe 160 and im 205) Other than that its a great bike and I have no regrets. I did crash once but that was because I clamped the fron brake and washed out.:thumbsup: Thanks to ebeck and 2strokenut for turning me on to the 125's:thumbsup:

NO problem Joe:thumbsup: I wish more guys, especially big guys, would be more open to the idea of riding a 125, just for fun:excuseme: They are a hoot, and not a mini-bike brett:p

Heck yeah they are a hoot I just need to drop a few more pounds maybe it will make me faster :worthy: Seriously though I love riding that little beast should be real fun with a 144 kit :thumbsup: