a381bfac.jpg

cd43c495.jpg

9382f3a0.jpg

1593f53a.jpg

ed9ac413.jpg

50744608.jpg

7276d4da.jpg

9527afc6.jpg

WoW! That one of Stewart laying it over is nice!

Yeah it was tough with the camera i got its just an old digital camera lol but i think it did damn well.. had good timing on that one

yea that is my new wallpaper!

Josh Hill's pants are always falling down. Nice picture of Bubba railing the berm.

Here's one I get from today as well.

Nice shots Raider.

Stewart.jpg

Thanks.. nice one there..

Heres a few more

31c11ab3.jpg

15af033b.jpg

d0729d5f.jpg

ada488bf.jpg

2a1de650.jpg

237e2ed6.jpg

nice, did you have fun? i didn't really feel like going.

Saweet pics.

I was there today as well....forgot the camera though :thumbsup:

I was standing there watching and a lady kept running back and forth past me and then ran into me and it turned out to be villapotos mom. Found that interesting she was mingling with the rest of the crowd.

Yeah it was a good time.. almost liked sat better then today because there was no one there and you could watch from anywhere.. but it was a relaxing weekend and great weather for the races and camping

you were there for the WMA racing? sweeeeett

yea there all day sat and all day today long days

outstanding pictures my friend. just outstanding

Heres some of the decent ones i took

70cfb5b4.jpg

1631c136.jpg

66d8fff5.jpg

a381bfac.jpg

cd43c495.jpg

9382f3a0.jpg

1593f53a.jpg

ed9ac413.jpg

50744608.jpg

7276d4da.jpg

9527afc6.jpg

Nice pictures Raider. Do you have any pictures of lites rider 327, PJ Larsen?

MAX!!!

06yz i got a ton of pictures im putting them on slowly i just took as many as i could so i could get a few good pictures.. but i will look..

Thanks for the comments guys

Great pics:applause:

i was there today too....was standing right next to canard while i was watching warmups. My aunt gotta pic with him. He seems pretty chill and humble if you ask me. IDK why he was hurt but he was in crutches and said he has 2 more months till hes back riding. I was surprised he wasnt being surrounded by everyone....he was just standing next to the fence watching like everyone else.

Nice pictures dude.

I think you were standing right next to my friend cause he sent me some pictures of Stewart on his phone and they were the same corner and jump.

Saweet pics.

I was there today as well....forgot the camera though :thumbsup:

I was standing there watching and a lady kept running back and forth past me and then ran into me and it turned out to be villapotos mom. Found that interesting she was mingling with the rest of the crowd.

Villymotos grandpa always stands and watches in the exact same spot every year at washougal