Sign in to follow this  

Southwick Photo - Stewart On The Gas!

I heard them say Stewart had a 44 sec lead on second place at one point in the first moto.

Pic from today

Stewart.jpg

Stewart is in a class of his own. Nobody is even pushing him to see how fast he can really go. Hopefully when RV moves up he can hang with him.

Stewart is in a class of his own. Nobody is even pushing him to see how fast he can really go. Hopefully when RV moves up he can hang with him.

Not a chance....:thumbsup:

It will take RV just as long as it did RC and JBS to be comfortable with the Class...2 years

What about Townley ? I think Townley is gonna step it up next year and do some big things.

What about Townley ? I think Townley is gonna step it up next year and do some big things.

He needs to stay healthy

Not a chance....:thumbsup:

It will take RV just as long as it did RC and JBS to be comfortable with the Class...2 years

i dont know about that. RV was running just about the same lap times that day as stewart. he might be able to get the feel of it fairly quick and if so itll be a little more competitive next year. he only has 2 races left i think before he gets the 450 so he has some time to practice with it

i dont know about that. RV was running just about the same lap times that day as stewart. he might be able to get the feel of it fairly quick and if so itll be a little more competitive next year. he only has 2 races left i think before he gets the 450 so he has some time to practice with it

Ya and Stewart had faster lap times on his 125cc 2-stroke than the 250f when he was in the lites class same with Carmichael when he was dominant in the lites class.... had just as fast of Lap times as the 250 Mx class

But when They moved up it took them almost 2 years to make the adjustment to the Mx Class...it happens to everyone!

it will be interesting to say the least

RV has been Riding/Practicing on a 450 for almost a year now theres many Pictures of him

I heard them say Stewart had a 44 sec lead on second place at one point in the first moto.

Pic from today

Stewart.jpg

noo way another sauce!!:thumbsup:

Stewart was +29 by lap 3. Lapped into 19th by lap 9 or 10