Help! CRF70 Uni Pod Question!!!

I want to install a uni pod onto my son's 2004 CRF70. It is a CA bike and therefore has the extra emissions crap on it. Question is.....what do I do with the hose that currently connects to the air intake box? Anyone done this mod on their CA bike. Please help! Thanks much!!

I want to install a uni pod onto my son's 2004 CRF70. It is a CA bike and therefore has the extra emissions crap on it. Question is.....what do I do with the hose that currently connects to the air intake box? Anyone done this mod on their CA bike. Please help! Thanks much!!

I just took it all off, and put it in a box :thumbsup:

Where does the hose connect to on the other end ?

If it's like the xr/crf 50 ? , Then you need to either re-route the hose rear ward and pointing twords the ground .

OR.. what I use ta do , was get a longer piece of hose and install a small UNI case breather filter on the end of that hose and then run it up the side of the bikes frame under the left side rear number plate and zip tie in place on the rear sub frame .

Kinda the same concept as the way the head breathers are also routed up and out the back end .

Hope this helps . :thumbsup::worthy: