anyone selling a GREEN stickered 4 stroke bike?

wont get a 450 unless u get an 02 honda 450(not the best idea...first year.. had alot of problems).. i would shoot for a yami yz426 if your using it for offroad.. the bike is no joke and will have more then enough for anyone.. i have one i use for d37 events.. and i love it.. almost as much as i love my 450...

also all bikes after 02 were red.. so if your lookin for a high output 4 stroke then the last year is the 02... and there was only yamaha and honda out.. honda does make a killer offroad bike in their XR line.. but thos are heavy as hell.. reliable, but heavy..

wont get a 450 unless u get an 02 honda 450(not the best idea...first year.. had alot of problems).. i would shoot for a yami yz426 if your using it for offroad.. the bike is no joke and will have more then enough for anyone.. i have one i use for d37 events.. and i love it.. almost as much as i love my 450...

yeah, i just need it for long rides... because my 2 stroke is only good for about 40 miles.

he's saying he gets double the gas milage with his 3.6 gal oversized tank on his 250..

that is another way to get around ur bad milage.. get a bigger tank... cheaper then the alternative.. u can easily strech your milage out to 60-70 miles...

thanks for clearing that up... but i think i'm just looking to get into a 4 stroke, a little easier on long rides, and i dont have to be pinned in every gear. kind'a want to enjoy the scenery.

lol yeah.. u can lugg a 4 stroke alot more then a 2 stroke.. but have u considered changing some stuff on ur 2 stroke to make it more offroad friendly? like adding a flywheel weight? and gearing down..

stop trying to talk me out of a 4 stroke... lol

but seriously, i have a kx125 and a yz250, both 2 strokes... i ride the kx more then the yz, i weigh about 170, and i think i need ever bit of the 125cc's to move to around the dezert. lol, so i pinning it in every gear is my only option. lol

04 Husky TC450 $2500

Good condition, stock except for bark busters. Never had a problem with this bike once I got it jetted correctly. Lots of power for your needs.

02 KTM 250 RFS needs plastics, other than that great condition. Skid plate, other covers, bling etc. $2200

01 KX250 setup for trails, the best I could. Great condition, new piston, rings, seals, bearings, ASV levers, Gnarly pipe, flywheel weight, geared low, etc. $1900 Not a four stroke but a really good bike.

All green stickers, all good bikes. They have served me well, divorce calls and I need the cash. Will keep the KTM 300 to ride.

PM me if interested in any of the above.

lol.. hey man.. i love 4 strokes.. just tryin to save u some cash. get rid of the kx and start riding the 250.. way more fun then that 125 in the dez... also alot more power and u wont be reving the piss out of it.. also more enjoyable to ride..

thanks for looking out, i really appreciate it.

I have an associate at work in the valley selling a very lightly used green sticker WR450 for a pretty darn good price. Give me a call at work tomorrow and I can set you up with him. PM'ing me info now.

cool man, i'll call you tomorrow.

In the LA & inland empire The inland empire more of, I typed in WR 450 & 250 & CRF 250X & 450X and seen alot.Also some in San diego.

yea man, i'm finding bikes, but when i call the number it's usually red stickered. lol

The Yamaha WR's & Honda's CRF X's are green stickered bikes.If your looking for an R model-like someone else said you'll have to go back to 2002 or maybe it was 04.

are you sure? because i've called some people about their bikes and they said that when they bought the bike it was a green sticker, and when they renewed their registeration they were sent a red sticker.

i'll keep looking, but if you find any send them my way, thanks again.