Dual sport ride

Went for a little ride Sat am.

We Camped at Lewiston Lake and I took my bow out for a ride on the dual sport.

View from camp.

ARCHERYBUCKLEWISTONLAKE042.jpg

No pics of me on the bike with a bow strapped to my back but here is the recover effort I put in this weekend.

ARCHERYBUCKLEWISTONLAKE010.jpg

Looks like my ride schedule just opened up.:thumbsup:

ok ok, soo... you started off drinking next to a lake, then you rode your dual sport around until you saw a deer and you shot it with a arrow from your bow, then you went back to camp, and got a truck to haul the dead deer to camp? thats what i can piece together from only 2 pictures.

ok ok, soo... you started off drinking next to a lake, then you rode your dual sport around until you saw a deer and you shot it with a arrow from your bow, then you went back to camp, and got a truck to haul the dead deer to camp? thats what i can piece together from only 2 pictures.

You left out he saw the Loch Ness monster. Its just to the left of the beer.

You left out he saw the Loch Ness monster. Its just to the left of the beer.

must have missed that, now is it a log or an actual monster? the world will never know. :thumbsup:

I say it has to be a monster, just check out that spooked look on Zeke's face standing next to his truck.

You look good!

How much have you lost?

Reverse the order of the pics. The beer drinking started after the buck was in the cooler, well not exactly, but I was sober when i shot the buck. (10 am)

Put the canoe to good use too.

ARCHERYBUCKLEWISTONLAKE003.jpg

Ossi, currently 80 lbs.

I say it has to be a monster, just check out that spooked look on Zeke's face standing next to his truck.

I think the look is because the game warden was coming to make sure that poor little Bambi was legal.JK Nice catch kids.

Gary