Sign in to follow this  

Looking for a local trade

Unusal request here but it never hurts to ask. I'm wanting to trade an '03 XR100 for something bigger. My 12yr old has outgrown this bike and needs a size or two up, I don't have the green to plunk down on a new one and thought some of you peeps might have (or know someone who has) a need to go smaller. For it to be an even trade it would have to be an older bike I suppose and that's fine cuz we like to wrench on 'em.

Post up if you got any ideas. :thumbsup:

Thanks bros, Goose

That is a good deal, thanks Whipit. But were looking for more of an MX or woods potential bike or at least a play bike with more guts and suspension than a TTR.

He did really well on a buddies of mines older RM125, and yesterday at Matt's he took my 426 around a lap or two. :thumbsup:

I'd love to find him an older YZ or XR250, something to do everything and anything on.

yeah at that age, a kid with any amount of experience would be right at home on a nice 125 mx bike provided he/she is tall enough

hey mark, my ol' WZ 490 is still up for grabs;this economy is forcing low low prices.....act now and recieve not 1 but 2 spare rr fenders:D

it'd be a good upgrade for you,then give the kid the 426:thumbsup:

anyways, how ya been doin'?

Sup Bob, same old same old around here. High fuel prices have me riding as local as I can although we did get up to Wurryhut the other wk/nd.

Thanks for the bike offer and what exactly is the WZ490, your hybrid Yami with the big bore kit. I thought you sold that to get the Service H. What are we taking in the way of low-low prices anyway. You can PM it if ya want.

Sure do miss your BobBQ, not mention riding wit ya. Later dude. :thumbsup:

He did really well on a buddies of mines older RM125, and yesterday at Matt's he took my 426 around a lap or two. :thumbsup:

12yr. old? sheesh, whatever. Tell them the truth. Its your bike. I have the pics to prove it!:worthy:

100_1756.jpg

100_1758.jpg

12yr. old? sheesh, whatever. Tell them the truth. Its your bike. I have the pics to prove it!:worthy:

Damn.........busted again. :thumbsup: