Sign in to follow this  

NC,,,,,JC's house again Sept, 7th

Ride day sept 7th (weekend after labor day)

Track redone,will be watered and plowed.

Not sure if the new 35ft over and under will be done yet.

12'' rear wheel and smaller,sign a waiver and ride.

As always no charge but donations will not be turned down.

oldfortcompound.com

Took out some of the technical stuff, made it more of a wide open GP style track (like it used to be).

Water pump should be here tuesday....WooHoo !!!!

All pipe and sprinklers in place, even though it hasnt rained in forever the river is still flowing and we should have a nice moist track to ride on !

JC

PM for cell number (new) and or directions......

http://www.planetminis.com/f35/jc-s-house-sept-7th-93020.html

old fort. Western side of the state. Google it. Great track. I've been dying to get out there. I"m gonna keep this date open. I have to drop the wife off at the airport early that morning. I may just load up the bike and keep heading west after the airport.

Got room for a couple guys from winston?

Was that directed to being able to ride ? If so come on.

Or was it directed at maby catching a ride to the track ?

Yeah man just making sure it was cool to come ride that day! Sounds like a good time and looks like fun.

2 of us are in for sure, hopefully 4.

like chiro said west end,,,you ?

Near the middle, Just outside of Chapel Hill, I don't think I can make it:cry:

Yeah man just making sure it was cool to come ride that day! Sounds like a good time and looks like fun.

2 of us are in for sure, hopefully 4.

Yep its cool,

side note,,,,, I notice your avatar is a 50, track is kind of a 110 set up, but I can clear everything on the ole Z-50 (72cc) we normally have a few 50 based bikes and they have a good time.

O and I plow pretty deep ( but it breaks up quicky)

Drop me a line for directions

jcminis12@hotmail.com

• Like 1

JCMINIS,

Really cool that you only ask for donations and have folks over to ride yer track. I'm betting track up-keep is $$$. Gas for you. Is NC far from cali lol. have Fun!

JC's track is always in tip top shape. The one ride day I've been to there I thought I'd pulled into a shrunken version of Glen helen.....no joke. Perfectly groomed, watered, and lots of elevation changes......super fun :thumbsup: I ride a 50 based bike and didn't have any issues that were track related........issues that were related to me....well that's a whole nother story :worthy: I really wanna come out, but won't know what surprises work and school will hold for me until times draws nearer.

JC's track is always in tip top shape. The one ride day I've been to there I thought I'd pulled into a shrunken version of Glen helen.....no joke. Perfectly groomed, watered, and lots of elevation changes......super fun :thumbsup:

Yer killen me over here :worthy:

Thanks man but i'll be bringing the x2 and the x4 probably. The avatar is an old pic!

It would be a truck load of pitsters if all 4 of us make it:thumbsup:

Thanks man but i'll be bringing the x2 and the x4 probably. The avatar is an old pic!

It would be a truck load of pitsters if all 4 of us make it:thumbsup:

Cool, looks to be a good turn out just from the locals here should be a good time.

I have been thinking about a x4/OGM, but havent ridden one(hint hint) LOL.I was drooling over them at Indy this year......

Later JC

P.S. as we get closer I will post up track/weather conditions.

awesome man, you are more than welcome to ride some pitsters that weekend as long as the weather holds out!

got any current track pics? i think the ones on the website have been up for awhile?

awesome man, you are more than welcome to ride some pitsters that weekend as long as the weather holds out!

got any current track pics? i think the ones on the website have been up for awhile?

No current ones as the track has gone through some big changes(flipped direction) added and removed some stuff.

I have a vid of different riding sessions with the locals but its quite old.Track goes the other direction from the vid (its plastered everywhere you may have seen it)

^^there is a few just you tube search old fort ( vids done by J-dubb #21 )

joDer, any donations go directly back into the track,diesel,etc. I have been saving most of the donations for the past year and just purchased a high pressure,10,000 GPH water pump (river on our property for the water).I got all the pipe for free so thanks to the donations the track has a complete underground water system.Which benefits all ride day attendees.

So far so good on the weather reports,looks like some rain on sat and 87 and sunny on sunday. A little rain will be good, I will plow it in and we be ready to rip.......