Sign in to follow this  

Sweet Z 50

z50I am new to thumpertalk,so i thought i would tell every one about me and my brothers z 50,we put some older xr 75 shocks on the back,a bbr 82 kit,jetted it up,joker springs in the front,ims super stock pegs,custom chain guard(looks sweet)a full custom head pipe,mid,and canisterwith packing because they dont have a pipe for the z 50,:thumbsup: we also made an custom chain guide,we put a pod filter on it too,this is one sweet retro 50!!!!

I am new to thumpertalk,so i thought i would tell every one about me and my brothers z 50,we put some older xr 75 shocks on the back,a bbr 82 kit,jetted it up,joker springs in the front,ims super stock pegs,custom chain guard(looks sweet)a full custom head pipe,mid,and canisterwith packing because they dont have a pipe for the z 50,:thumbsup: we also made an custom chain guide,we put a pod filter on it too,this is one sweet retro 50!!!!

THIS THREAD IS WORTHLESS WITHOUT PICTURES.

z50,this is one sweet retro 50!!!!

not sure about retro with all that new candy on it, but it sounds cool nonetheless

-- get a pic when you can

Here's mine --- its an '81 and is straight up as retro as it gets -- i love these things

cup-garage004.jpg

I have to say,dmc707,that is the best looking z 50 i have seen in a long time,but can some one help me?how can i get my pics on this page?it is giving me a hard time,plus i have dial up.

I set my camera to the lowest resolution it will go (640 x 480 -- which is fine for stuff like this) -- and post my pics to a photobucket.com account. This does an IMG code conversion. When you post a pic on photobucket, it displays options under each pic, like html, JPEG, or IMG --- you just copy and paste the pictures's IMG code to your post and it will post the pic

who still has dial up these days?

Hell, I don't even have a POT's line