Sign in to follow this  

my freind eating sh*t on our updated double. FUNNY

WE'VE BEEN WORKING ON OUR JUMPS ALL DAY TODAY AND MY FRIEND WAS PRETTY ANXIOUS BECASUE HE HAD TO LEAVE SO HE JUST WENT FOR IT... HERES THE RESULT.:thumbsup::worthy:

PLEASE RATE!! (stars on the video)

it looked like the dirt was real soft and his front tire dug in. i give it a 7.5

ya the dirt was really soft. we added dirt to make made landing a little bit bigger.

dude he got lucky lol i give him a 2 on the take off and a -3 on the landing but a 9 on the dismount lol

that womps, im lucky where i live the ground is clay so it packs nice and hard...but it is had to dig up

haha that was funny 7/10 :thumbsup:

+1. his dismount was kinda so-so, not olympic caliber but still decent:applause:

lol what are you guys doing rating the vid? he meant rate it on youtube......but hey.....

2 out of ten for take off

1 out of ten for the landing

and 9 out ten for the dismount

I think if the dirt on both the take off and landing were more solid hew might have made it, but that was pretty funny...hahahahah.

Anyways i will agree with the Russain judge and give him a 8.3 for a solid dismount.:thumbsup:

He needs to learn how to control the throttle. That could have ended much worse. Hilarious though.

Looks like you fellers need to make jumps out of something other than moon dust.