Sign in to follow this  

XR50 Exhaust Decision

I'm looking to buy another exhaust system for my '03 XR50 and I’m debating whether to buy another Two Brothers Racing pipe (because I liked the big header and sound), the Yoshimura, or the Pro Circuit T-4. I’ve heard that the Yosh hits after market swing arms, not sure if this is true, and also I’m trying to find a pipe that could handle a bigger engine if I decided to buy one in the future. I’m Currently running a 75cc big bore kit, but planning to buy a complete 150cc Lifan engine later on.

Any suggestions or tips would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers,

Tom

I would chose a CHP ultima if going with the lifan, if staying with the 75cc then do the T-4!

I have the Yosh on a SSR 125 SBR and I love it, Not sure how it would work on your bike with the swingarm but I have had no issues, I am 5'9", 170 LBS

t4 will kill ur bottom end i dont reccomend it

how do you figure... it is way smaller dia. than any the others!!!!!

Yoshi's are LOUD. they sound great, and put out more power. I would go either yosh, or maybe t-4 if you can get some dyno results. ^^^^^^^ dude got banned^^^^^

Yoshi's are LOUD. they sound great, and put out more power. I would go either yosh, or maybe t-4 if you can get some dyno results. ^^^^^^^ dude got banned^^^^^

I 2nd that,I love the way it sounds on my bike!!

how do you figure... it is way smaller dia. than any the others!!!!!

yup on big bikes smaller diameter head pipes mean better low end so im sure its the same for pits as well.....