Rookie looking for a rides in the Mt. Rainer/South Sound area

I'm back into dirt bikes after a long break. I have a '04 CRF 250X (no valve jokes please... :worthy: ) that I have a good time with and I'm looking to get out into Naches or Gifford Pinchot (or heck, anywhere) before the snows arrive.

I normally follow my son around on his KTM 50SX at the track and lately we are doing more trail riding and he's warming up to it. I'd like to start exploring more of the local trails if any one is willing to let a newbie ride along with them.

I'm not a total liability offroad, I follow trail rules, ride with a chase rider in a group and wait at trail intersections etc. I bring my own tools, fuel and TP and like long walks in the rain. :thumbsup:

Only thing is I've found that I'm alot less aggressive then the guys I meet at the track. I barely clear a double and take my time off road - I'm hoping to find someone similar to ride with and get to know some single track. I've ridden street year round as a commuter on a CBR 1000F or an Interceptor for 10 years now give or take and grew up on dirt bikes in the Columbia Gorge on a orchard and we could hit the trails from our back door. I'm just trying to get back into trail riding and not sure how.

Let me know if you have room an any upcoming rides. I would love to make some new riding buddies.

Get a hold of HomeFinanceUSA off this site. We are planning going out of Greenwater this weekend.

Little Jeff

I sent Home Finance USA a PM last night. What day are you thinking of going, Little Jeff?

Saturday I think. Should know more on Thursday. I might even ride Sunday, I got to soak it up while I can.

Little Jeff

Get a hold of HomeFinanceUSA off this site. We are planning going out of Greenwater this weekend.

Little Jeff

is this ride open to anyone who can get out for a ride this weekend?

I rode out of Greenwater last weekend for the first time and had a blast. Hit some pretty gnarly trail..

I am thinking about riding in GPF some time next week maybe. During the week that is. Up at the boundary trail? :thumbsup:

What's the deal Russ, we going or what?:thumbsup: How many miles do you think?

Give me a call.

Little Jeff

I am thinking about riding in GPF some time next week maybe. During the week that is. Up at the boundary trail? :thumbsup:

The more the merrier, but I can't make a mid week ride right now. I'm stuck doing weekends.