Right side air scoop for 92 XT350

Trying to find one. Will another model year fit? Any help would be appreciated.

TTT.

Come on guys. Surely someone on here can point a fellow in the right direction??

All years will fit but they are not all the same color.

e-bay is your friend.

All years will fit but they are not all the same color.

e-bay is your friend.

Thanks. Nothing like dupli-color.:thumbsup:

There are some on flea bay right now for a 90 I believe saw them last night.

How do you like the colors on your '92? I was given a '92 in bad shape to get running & I can't believe the color choice that year, Teal & Pink?:thumbsup:

How do you like the colors on your '92? I was given a '92 in bad shape to get running & I can't believe the color choice that year, Teal & Pink?:thumbsup:

Not my choice of color either. I think that was the rage back then. I had a early 90 model Yamaha Blaster that I believe might have been close to if not the same color scheme.

Well, since the '90 red turns a nice shade of pink after a few years, I suppose they were just cutting out the middle man.

FYI, If you end up painting, make sure you use an automotive quality paint on the tank. Spray bomb comes off when gas hits it.

After knocking those bleeding scoops off for the umpteenth time, I took mine off. They really aren't good for anything anyway-except snagging on trees, brambles, etc.

I too, removed the scoops at about the 10 mile mark. That is now 20,000 miles ago.

Yea - ditch the cheesy scoops - My tank rotted out out and I wound up buying a Clark tank that didn't use the scoops anyhow. Bike ran fine till it sank to the bottom of that lake. I then fixed it by buying a DRZ400. The 80's (and 90s!) are over.

I always hated the way those things looked, I'm taking mine off...............