Sign in to follow this  

07 rmz-250 plug?

i was going to replace my plug and put in a CR8EIA-10 but i cant seam to find that plug anywhere. Is there any other NGK plugs that will work ?

i am able to get a CR8EIX-10. is there much difference between the CR8EIX-10 and CR8EIA-10?

I think the X is a platinum plug and should be better. The OEM plugs usually have to be ordered at your Suzuki dealer as they don't usually stock them as I have experienced.

I had to order them online - my dealer couldn't even get them. For some reason, that CR8EIA-10 is made of unobtanium.

I had to order them online - my dealer couldn't even get them. For some reason, that CR8EIA-10 is made of unobtanium.

Thanks strange, I have orderd them from local So Cal Suzuki dealers for both our '07 & '08's on multiple occasions for 2 years with no problems. Time to switch dealers maybe?

Here is the Suzuki part number direct from the 2007 microfiche:

PLUG, SPARK (CR8EIA-10) 09482-00597 $16.79

I had this issue when I was living in Vegas. Maybe the dealers around here are better? Who do you use? I live in Orange if you know a good one nearby.

Since you live in OC, Mission Motorsports in Irvine is good, also Hahm Motorsports and OC Motorsports are Suzuki dealers too. I buy mostly from Chaparral in San Bernardino and they have been great.