Never a dull moment with my friends...

i decided to play camera man for a day and i got some funny stuff :thumbsup:

Amazing.....

it always is lol

oh my god!!!

that was funny. When i hang w/ some my friends they are so damn boring...but some others arent. i need to ditch the boring bastards

rotfl "dont kill your self" then BAM faceplant hahah

waste of time

waste of time

+1 Sorry but I agree.

i thought it was hilarious....that was a nice faceplant.

man those kids suck at bmx i think rollerblades might be more their speed :busted: also whats with your racist comment in your replies? :thumbsup:

"itxploded (1 week ago) that guy needs to learn to ride "

"crf250rcx (1 week ago) hes black whatcha want lol " :worthy:

that kid that was getting puinked down really should have head bunted that loud mouth when he got in close to him it would have ended things in short order.

man those kids suck at bmx i think rollerblades might be more their speed :blah: also whats with your racist comment in your replies? :thumbsup:

"itxploded (1 week ago) that guy needs to learn to ride "

"crf250rcx (1 week ago) hes black whatcha want lol " :busted:

that kid that was getting puinked down really should have head bunted that loud mouth when he got in close to him it would have ended things in short order.

haha he didnt hit him for many reasons... and the "black kid" was sitting right next to me when i typed it in so its not "racist" i love black ppl! lol :worthy:

lol i thought that kid was pretty funny

nice face plant too:banghead:

haha he didnt hit him for many reasons... and the "black kid" was sitting right next to me when i typed it in so its not "racist" i love black ppl! lol :thumbsup:

Whats the many reasons, if you dont mind me asking? That one kid was asking for an @$$whipping

not a surprise that kid ate dirt those things are sketchy but that was the best part of the vid

wow, that was dumb. Where do I go to get my 4 minutes of my life back?

wow, that was dumb. Where do I go to get my 4 minutes of my life back?

No kidding....

I want me 2 minutes back!!!

Whats the many reasons, if you dont mind me asking? That one kid was asking for an @$$whipping

which kid?