Sign in to follow this  

Never a dull moment with my friends...

that was funny. When i hang w/ some my friends they are so damn boring...but some others arent. i need to ditch the boring bastards

man those kids suck at bmx i think rollerblades might be more their speed :busted: also whats with your racist comment in your replies? :thumbsup:

"itxploded (1 week ago) that guy needs to learn to ride "

"crf250rcx (1 week ago) hes black whatcha want lol " :worthy:

that kid that was getting puinked down really should have head bunted that loud mouth when he got in close to him it would have ended things in short order.

man those kids suck at bmx i think rollerblades might be more their speed :blah: also whats with your racist comment in your replies? :thumbsup:

"itxploded (1 week ago) that guy needs to learn to ride "

"crf250rcx (1 week ago) hes black whatcha want lol " :busted:

that kid that was getting puinked down really should have head bunted that loud mouth when he got in close to him it would have ended things in short order.

haha he didnt hit him for many reasons... and the "black kid" was sitting right next to me when i typed it in so its not "racist" i love black ppl! lol :worthy:

lol i thought that kid was pretty funny

nice face plant too:banghead:

haha he didnt hit him for many reasons... and the "black kid" was sitting right next to me when i typed it in so its not "racist" i love black ppl! lol :thumbsup:

Whats the many reasons, if you dont mind me asking? That one kid was asking for an @$$whipping

wow, that was dumb. Where do I go to get my 4 minutes of my life back?

wow, that was dumb. Where do I go to get my 4 minutes of my life back?

No kidding....

Whats the many reasons, if you dont mind me asking? That one kid was asking for an @$$whipping

which kid?