Twin air is messing with my mind

i am getting a laminated Twin air filter bc i removed that ponitless brick wall(backfire screen) these air filters will fit fine in the crf250r cage right?

what is bugging me is that their air filter is 29.99 and the pre oiled one is also 29.99, shouldent the oild one be a bit more:confused:

http://www.rockymountainatv.com/typeDetail.do?navType=type&page=all&navTitle=Intake%2FFuel&webTypeId=4&webCatId=16

i am worryed that if i get the oiled one i will be not getting something i would have got if i got the non oiled one.

Yes, the windham bend is the same as the stock 971.

With the 1 1/8 bar mount adapters it will make feel slightly different than OEM bend, but I like the change a lot.

I have the Pro taper contours in the windham bend. I would go for the EVO bars because they are 1 gen newer.

good just makin sure, i am getting the SE 7/8 bars, i dont wanna spend any more money than i have too.

nevermind the 2 posts above this one, i changed to topic

they are the same filter either way.

you are messing with my mind now :worthy: i read a post about air filters, then one about handle bars :thumbsup: i dont know if i got the laminated one, but i have a pre oiled twin air in mine. fits good, seams seem strong.

you are messing with my mind now :worthy: i read a post about air filters, then one about handle bars :thumbsup: i dont know if i got the laminated one, but i have a pre oiled twin air in mine. fits good, seams seem strong.

i :lol:ed when i read that

all i see are flashing faces

i personally like to oil my filter and make sure that the oil is worked into the filter good. i like twin-air though. they make a good product.

well i ordered it, no turning back now

:thumbsup::lol:did you order bars or filter??:worthy::lol:
:thumbsup::lol:did you order bars or filter??:worthy::lol:

both, and a whole bunch of other things

What's laminated mean? I have a twin air. I don't know if it's laminated or not but I run in on the stock cage with the backfire screen, just popped the old filter off, oiled up the new one and popped it on.

What's laminated mean? I have a twin air. I don't know if it's laminated or not but I run in on the stock cage with the backfire screen, just popped the old filter off, oiled up the new one and popped it on.

laminated means there is a coating of something (not sure what) on the inside of the filter so it cant catch on fire when the bike backfires. i removed that gold screen on my bike and actually noticed a little bit more of a crisper throttle response...........worth it for a free 2 minute deal