2008 Xr650l Clarke Tank Fit????

I think I may have found someone more anal about the cleanliness of their bike than me.:worthy:👍 I want to see a pic of the entire bike

Just ride it & power wash it often. Lots of cleaner one's than mine out there!!

DSCN2666.jpg

DSCN2623.jpg

DSCN2608.jpg

Kenzo. I agree that the Acerbis tank and bags looks alittle wide from the front. I bought them to go on the original steel tank. Then after putting on the Acerbis tank I had a chance to go on a good ride on short notice so I slapped them on the Acerbis. Actually, if you can get past the looks they weren't too bad - where I sit my knees fit behind them just right. I do like the Acerbis tank. I noticed that with the tank shape and the low fender there is a sweet spot at 55 to 70 MPH and the bike cruises cooler there than it ever has. (The Honda wings were slightly better at 25 to 45 mph.) I don't usually need that capacity either and what I almost did was buy a 4 gallon Clark and then use those tank bags which I think would look good on that tank. Then, if I needed to go long I would stick a 22 or 33 oz. MRS bottle of gas in each side and still have the same usable capacity as the 4.6 gallon tank and I would have fairly slim tank for playing around locally.