Looking for people to ride with in Wrentham....

Hello,

I usually try to ride on the weekends in the trails behind the old wood school. I have gone sooooo many times by myself because I generally have no one to reide with. I usually ride with a friend that just bought a house that he is in way over his head, and another buddy that bought my kdx and lives with my brother in Franklin.

The one with the new house just bought an '01 200 exc but never wants to ride. He is more used to quads and is a p***y on a bike. He always blows me off last minute and I go off by myself.

My other buddy usually wants to ride, but he lives in a party house so he is usually too hung over or wakes up too late to ride- I end up going with him too late, and he ends up have to leave to go hang out with the girl friend...(oh, to be young again)

Anyhow, If there is anyone who like to ride in that area or further away, let me know!! I have a 3 year old daughter and I am stuck at home most of saturday because the wife works......But we are working on that. Some saturdays my mom can take my daughter for a few hours, but Sunday is a sure thing.

C'mon, theres gotta be someone from this area on TT?? .....RIding by myself this weekend

I've never been down that way to ride. But maybe in the next few weeks we can get an organized ride together? i know of at least three riding buddies who would be in for a ride down your way for anything from fire roads to single track.:thumbsup:

I've never been down that way to ride. But maybe in the next few weeks we can get an organized ride together? i know of at least three riding buddies who would be in for a ride down your way for anything from fire roads to single track.:thumbsup:

There are a ton of good trails around plainville/wrentham. I still need to get my atv pate to go in the state forest, but it is very small in there.

Where are you guys from?

There is easily 6 hours worth and even more of riding here.....I usually do anywhere from 2-4, but I would ride longer if it wasn't for the kids I ride with not wanting to. Like I said earlier, I ride by myself alot and that can be sketchy.

Let me know, I am hoping to get someone together either Saturday, Sunday or Monday- depending what the wife is doing.

Thansk for replying, I though I was all alone!:worthy:

im in keep me posted

I would love to ride this weekend. I am recovering from skin grafts to my foot at the moment, and according to the surgeon will be back on the bike by Thursday, and on that day i will be at the foxboro state forest riding with one other close friend. anytime after that day that you are free to ride is good for us in most cases (high school students, only part time jobs together, landscaping, very flexible hours)

we are in weymouth.

If you guys head out drop me a line, Always looking for new places to ride.I'm on a xr650L can't say I'll be right next to ya all the time but Ill try to keep up.

It looks like sunday will be the day. The wife is working today, so I figure around 10 am or maybe the afternoon,like 12 on sunday? Guys let me know if you would rather go in the AM or not, I can do either one. Sometimes I like going in the morning because it gets rid of the anxiousness of having to wait too long. Either way, Im good!

I am pretty sure we can just meet at the wood school, but im not sure if it would be a problem. You could certinely park in the back, but if you feel more comfortable, everyone can meet at my parents house(i live in wrentham) in plainville. PM me if you want directions for either one (they are only a half mile apart)

Let me Know!!!:thumbsup::worthy::busted:

If you guys head out drop me a line, Always looking for new places to ride.I'm on a xr650L can't say I'll be right next to ya all the time but Ill try to keep up.

You are welcome to come meet us as well, some of the trails won't be friendly for a heavy machine, but there are different routes you could go, especially if you know the area......or you could just follow my yz, it is kind of loud.....

Let me know!

me and my friends ride almost every sund. i was thinking of expanding my ridin area. we usually ride plymouth or middleb i am currently trying to get from middleb to the capecod canal all trails but i havent found the way yet.

maybe today!

The wife convinced me to go tomorrow on labor day instead, so I will be going at 11am (In gear, ready to go). Anyone who wants to join, PM me by tonight and I will surely respond before morning.

Solid flava, when I get my wagon on the road, I want in on finding those canal trails from plymouth! What kind of bike do you ride? I premix, but I am going to be getting a 3.6 gallon tank soon. Keep us posted on your progress!!!

Hey I am just getting back into it...riding a reliable 89 xt 350. Originally from vt, but living in Boston and itching to get in the woods. Would love to get out with some people tommorow. Give me a call 617.448.2794, eric

i ride a 91 rm250 my friends got a 95 kdx 200 2006 cr250 2001 ktm300

and my cousins got a 99 kx250 and a 89 xr 500

i ride a 91 rm250 my friends got a 95 kdx 200 2006 cr250 2001 ktm300

and my cousins got a 99 kx250 and a 89 xr 500

Cool man! Gotta love the old 2-smokers! If you are interested in riding plainville today, pm me soon, I am leaving the house to get ready at 10am, I may check TT a little bit before I leave.

Hey I am just getting back into it...riding a reliable 89 xt 350. Originally from vt, but living in Boston and itching to get in the woods. Would love to get out with some people tommorow. Give me a call 617.448.2794, eric

Eric, thanks for coming out and checking out the trails out here in plainville. I know it was tough on the XT but you gave it a shot! I had fun, I hope nothing fell off on the 1hr trip back home!!

Yea, thanks Bryan....Lots of fun and shakn' it off today. Note to all you other riders out there in our area...if your up for some real good pounding and plenty decent terrain, hook up with Bryan in Plainville. Its legit!!

I am riding on Sunday if anyone wants to join. PM me!

I am riding with Dennis from N. Smithfield on Sunday- he has a KX250. Anyone interested, just PM me and we can meet up Sunday morning.

Thanks!!

can you give me directions to wrentham and about what time you guys go on sunday. thanks

can you give me directions to wrentham and about what time you guys go on sunday. thanks

Get on Route 1 or 1A- 1A preferably. I am sure you will probably take 295 to the emerald square mall. If you do that, take route 1 north, and when you get to the light with the church on your left and the CVS in front of you (Rt.1 splits) bear left to get onto 1A. Take 1A thru N. Attleboro and into Plainville Center. Take a right after the Cumberland Farms (before the Police & Fire Station) and go to the top of the hill. #29 on the right.

BTW- I live in wrentham, but we will meet in Plainville at my folks house, so these directions are to Plainville.