grassy knoll

my dad and i are probably racing. i have questionssss.

is it a dead engine start? for all classes? im running girls (not womans) and i have no clue what my dad is going to do.

ive never even been near a tree on a motorcycle. i heard the race was like the easiest one so im not TOO worried...whats the toughest obstacle i'll come across? i heard it was pretty dusty.

camping...yes? no? fun? i heard its primitive. this means....camping in tents IS primitive, and thats what i would do (except maybe sleep in the back of my suburban).

thanks for any help!

my dad and i are probably racing. i have questionssss.

is it a dead engine start? for all classes? im running girls (not womans) and i have no clue what my dad is going to do.

ive never even been near a tree on a motorcycle. i heard the race was like the easiest one so im not TOO worried...whats the toughest obstacle i'll come across? i heard it was pretty dusty.

camping...yes? no? fun? i heard its primitive. this means....camping in tents IS primitive, and thats what i would do (except maybe sleep in the back of my suburban).

thanks for any help!

cut your bars short... get used to the idea of trees spaced about a bar lengh apart, just look ahead and keep going

• 2 weeks later...