Finally... Pics of my new bike and gear!

And I do like pink and I will admit that! Just wait until I finish the designs for my bike!:worthy::thumbsup:

SD530461.jpg

SD530462.jpg

SD530460.jpg

cuteeee! make the bike pink too!

you look happy! cute puppy too :thumbsup:

I am going to try and make the bike pink. I'm designing my own panels and adding more pink...just the money thing! And I am happy! Who wouldn't be if they got to go riding?!?!?! Thanks for the comments!

O.k. to each his own. I think its cool when girls ride when they are serious about it. Think its retarded when they do it just to be around dudes or to be able to say "I ride". Of course, there are always exceptions but stereo types are usually true. And, when I see girls sport pink (except top five girl pros) I think they are not serious about riding.

O.k. to each his own. I think its cool when girls ride when they are serious about it. Think its retarded when they do it just to be around dudes or to be able to say "I ride". Of course, there are always exceptions but stereo types are usually true. And, when I see girls sport pink (except top five girl pros) I think they are not serious about riding.

:D You think all girls except top female pro's that wear pink aren't serious?? Wow...just wow. You picked the wrong forum to make that type of statement. :worthy:

AND.. why would you post on a thread from August just to open up a can of worms? You obviously haven't been around TT land for long! This is a perfect example of why we have the bad gas system.. your post was "Rude, insulting, does not add value to the discussion".

Wow, I'm feeling fiesty today!!

Oh, and one more thing to add. If you had a girlfiend that wanted to ride with you, to be able to 'hang' out with you, would you not allow her to wear pink? She's a girl afterall, isn't she?

A msg. to the OP. Who cares what color your gear is... the fact of the matter is, you love to ride!

Wow.. i just realized you might be a girl!! Which makes me even more shocked.

O.k. dirt queen you obviously did not obsorb all the words I wrote. I said "there are always exceptions", but " stereo types are usually true" . And, yes I am a chick. A chick with few chick friends. And the chick with few chick friends are the coolest, most honest, principled people I know. Your over reaction is exactly why most of my friends are dudes. I will hold out hope that they are not all like you. I actually had hope for you. Out of three states I have lived in never met a good chick rider. I ride mostly track. I am also from SCV california. Some what close to you. I thought you looked good in your pictures. So even though you over reacted and have perceived me in a negative light, I still give you credit on your riding skills. Because I am only honest.... But, whatever I wil go back to the dude forum.

You had hope for me? I’m not sure what you meant by that. And I’m also not sure where SVC is?

You joined TT today and one of your first 3 posts was a negative one. TT in general and especially the Thumpette section is a place to support each other, not pass judgment.

I know the type of girls you refer to, and honestly, I don't care, probably because I don't let it bother me. I ride motocross, and you don't find many of these girls at the track, at least not in my area.

Most of the girls I see in pink are either young girls, or maybe girls that just got their first set of gear, or maybe a girl like me that enjoys a pink set of gear once in while. I hope these girls you refer to see me ride and I motivate them to actually gain some skills to go out there and represent women in this sport, and not just sit on their bike and look pretty.

I apologize if I overreacted, but when I saw this:

And, when I see girls sport pink (except top five girl pros) I think they are not serious about riding.
I immediately went into defense mode, just like any other SERIOUS moto girl wearing pink would!

damn right i didnt "obsorb" what you said....

I knew it wouldn't take miss Kiwi long to chime in. Love you girl! :D

Ya well your point is well taken about being negative. I am opinionated and people always know what I am thinking. Though it may not have seemed like it, I am very supportive of chick riders. I will always be honest with my criticisms.

And, you also bring up valid points about "first gear set" and there not being alot of "those types" being at the track. I see them once and then not again.

I saw some still pics of you and that is what I was refering to when I said I had hope. That you'd be cool and actually rode a dirt bike like it is suppse to be ridden.

Now, I have run into alot of guys (and alot of supportive ones) that underestimate me(until they see me ride) and assume I am gay because I am faster then them. That they pass judgement on me and simply play the odds that most girls suck...... that doesn't bother me. Because stereo types are usually true. And frankly, I wish it were not true, but it is. So any criticisms I have to girls is with the intent for them to break that stereo type. Hide your hair, get rid of the pink, get a serious bike, learn technique and let those guys think that you are a guy until you take your helmet off or talk. Go girls ..... Go girls Go......(little girls exempt)

I am a woman with few female friends....and I found your statement to be out of line as well. It's very demeaning and rude. I guess that means I can't ride either, huh?

damn right i didnt "obsorb" what you said....

Dude here, good scrap by the way. off topic question now: are you a kiwi who lives in conneticuit? doesn't that make you an eagle or something?

no, i think i would be a nutmeg...or maybe a patriot! :worthy: the kiwi comes from my first bike, a KX85. it was green....get it? green like a kiwi. I know i was pretty funny back in the day....haha

that chick got banned! :D

I knew it wouldn't take miss Kiwi long to chime in. Love you girl! :D

love ya too miss sara! and now shes gooooone =] girls who cant ride in pink gear UNITE! haha

no, i think i would be a nutmeg...or maybe a patriot! :ride: the kiwi comes from my first bike, a KX85. it was green....get it? green like a kiwi. I know i was pretty funny back in the day....haha

that chick got banned! :worthy:

:ride: :ride: :ride::D

Look at me checking in early this morning! I sorta knew she'd be gone.. only a matter of time.

I don't think she realized we're a tough bunch of 'chic's', and a rude comment wouldn't be taken lightly!!! Grrrr!

Look at me checking in early this morning! I sorta knew she'd be gone.. only a matter of time.

I don't think she realized we're a tough bunch of 'chic's', and a rude comment wouldn't be taken lightly!!! Grrrr!

thats us....a bunch of mean, pink wearing, dirt scooter riding tough chicks....:D