Orion 29-125SE, Apollo 125 pro, or ? (suggestion)

I am looking for a pit bike that I can have some fun on. I like to jump them, and I like to race around against people ANY chance I get. I used to ride 85's then I turned old enough to get a car, sold them and now that Im living at home and in college My parents are flexing nuts and not letting me ride moto again. However I am allowed to get a pit bike. I was the fastest most durrable bike for the money. I only want to spend 1000.. OR LESS if I can. My buddy has the ssr 125 and I dont like it. I like the pit bikes that sit up high, and can handle some average sized jumps you see on mini tracks. Please help me out as I was about to order the Orion but then saw a bunch of posts bad mouthing them.

I am ordering tonight. going off what you all say so help me out.

sorry to say that you can't really get a bike that will hold up to what you want to do for that kind of money. You can get one but if you jump it a lot you will break it. You need to double your budget and then look at the pitster x4, the ogm sx150 pro or motovert.

anyone else? I want to know about the Apollo

I agree with chriorider. Contact Pitster, they have some 08's on sale.

sorry to say that you can't really get a bike that will hold up to what you want to do for that kind of money. You can get one but if you jump it a lot you will break it. You need to double your budget and then look at the pitster x4, the ogm sx150 pro or motovert.
I agree with chriorider. Contact Pitster, they have some 08's on sale.

Dont you guys smell smoke.....:thumbsup:

anyone else? I want to know about the Apollo

Apollo is the same bike as Orion. Apollo is the parent company

ya I found that out when I called there today I think I'm just gunna go with the ADR 125 pro

Buy a opbs 125 pro i own one and its a sick bike. It hasn't ever let me down the 5 months ive owned it. Jumping and trail riding its a sweet well built bike. Only thing i would buy for it would be crf 50 bend bars and drop a tooth or two in the front sprocket. Go buy one now!!! You will be glad you did.

HEY come on give the guy what he wonts to hear i know i dont own one but i went through the same thing and P50 ive asked for some help and ? uve been a good help :thumbsup: and i kinda still have my mind sat on the orion 29 and dont git me rong :D u now ur stuff but this is like my thread i posted :doh: all i and this guy was wonting to know is is this good or what maybe other bike like this would be good for da price :blah: and intensity09 kinda lissen to P50 he give some good facts and resions but if u have ur mind sat on the bike go for it i think thats what i might do to and good luck on what u pick this is the only way u will find out is to find out ur self :busted: if a good:thumbsup: or bad bike :worthy:

HEY come on give the guy what he wonts to hear i know i dont own one but i went through the same thing and P50 ive asked for some help and ? uve been a good help :thumbsup: and i kinda still have my mind sat on the orion 29 and dont git me rong :doh: u now ur stuff but this is like my thread i posted :p all i and this guy was wonting to know is is this good or what maybe other bike like this would be good for da price :D and intensity09 kinda lissen to P50 he give some good facts and resions but if u have ur mind sat on the bike go for it i think thats what i might do to and good luck on what u pick this is the only way u will find out is to find out ur self :blah: if a good:thumbsup: or bad bike :busted:

You should get the bike you want and can afford...Believe me I hope you have good luck with what ever bike you decide on getting.

But you need to look into a company thats got Good Customer service (not the word of your buddys brothers best friends uncles Kid) and parts supplies. Believe me if any Pit Bike out there is worth it it gets talked to death on all the related websites...:worthy:

the ones that are not worth a Sh!t are not talked about unless someone complains or asks about it in reference to "What do you think about this bike"

spend your money and take your chances. Me, I've already gone the cheap route and regretted it. I have no regrets over my OGM SX 150 pro. I would also be just as happy with Pitster or SSR. I am not very happy with what I ended up with when I bought a cheap bike and I spent as much in the end as I did on my OGM. Orions are fine if all you want to do is ride around the yard, but if you want to seriously race and take jumps, you will end up regretting not saving up for a better bike.