stolen Gas

I went to Gorman this weekend and locked up all 3 gas cans to my trailer at night and when we went on rides. BTW Diesel is still $4.99 per gallon at the Gas Stations in Gorman. Ouch !

price must of went down... it was $5.55 for diesel there not to long ago.. ive never locked my cans up before but it sounds like im going to start. thanks for letting us know how bad people can be..

Funny thing is a baught a 5 galon water jug from walmart and they took it to thinking it was gas. Bad thing was we put the bikes in the Truck went to Stonyford "No Gas Station Open" Then ended up driving to willows. A total of 3 hour drive to get gas so we could ride on day 2. By the time we finished the trip driving from San Jose we spent 200.00 in gas for 1.5 days riding. Damn them for closing Clear Creak!

Get a old can and fill it half way with gas. Then fill the other half with piss. Then leave it out for them to take. ?:worthy:

Haha ! i had gas can stolen up at the dam at silverwood. i now lock it everytime.

Next time i need to get rid of a gas can, i will fill half with piss.

I tried that once when gas was almost 4.50 a gallon and had a few people steal gas cans from us. We had an old metal gas can for our lawn mower we dont use any more since the lawn is dead and filled half gas, part water, and dropped a little sand in the bottom. After a few trips one person finally went to jack it. About 5 miles out of camp at Stoddard we see this guy standing there with a completely seized brand new KX450F. We give him a tow back to his camp and saw the gas can. We all started laughing so hard. He said he also put a little in his truck. We then told him we knew he stole our gas can. We told him everything in it. He looked like we was ready to kill us. We booked it and saw him later on using the mexican credit card to get all the gas out of his truck.

I tried that once when gas was almost 4.50 a gallon and had a few people steal gas cans from us. We had an old metal gas can for our lawn mower we dont use any more since the lawn is dead and filled half gas, part water, and dropped a little sand in the bottom. After a few trips one person finally went to jack it. About 5 miles out of camp at Stoddard we see this guy standing there with a completely seized brand new KX450F. We give him a tow back to his camp and saw the gas can. We all started laughing so hard. He said he also put a little in his truck. We then told him we knew he stole our gas can. We told him everything in it. He looked like we was ready to kill us. We booked it and saw him later on using the mexican credit card to get all the gas out of his truck.

Well he got what he had coming to him.

Get a old can and fill it half way with gas. Then fill the other half with piss. Then leave it out for them to take. ?:worthy:

2.5 gal of piss........that's a lot of piss dude. Heck, might take 4-guys and 2-cases of coors light to get 2.5 gallons of yellow fuel.

better start now, could be ready for this weekend.:busted: