Sign in to follow this  

SS lines? Where to get them

Where have you guys been getting the custom colored SS lines for your Z? I did a search the other day and didn't have much success

I got mine from HEL USA, but they have since went out of business due to supply problems from HEL in the UK. :thumbsup:

http://www.helusa.com/

Shame because they are a very good product.

I think Galfer also has color options though.

venhill in the UK are very well respected over here. I don't know if they would ship to the states?

They also make all cables to length etc so if you want something special they're worth getting in contact with

Eight colours are available in total – White, blue, orange, red, yellow, light green, purple, and even ‘original’ black, all with matching rigid sections. Venhill also produce traditional stainless hoses with a clear plastic sheath. The retail price for most front hose kits is £45.48 inc. VAT

HTH

HEL has them. All colours, very nice lines. I have used them on several of my bikes. HEL UK are the place to buy them. Factory direct, good prices too!

HEL has them. All colours, very nice lines. I have used them on several of my bikes. HEL UK are the place to buy them. Factory direct, good prices too!

as per my post a few up :thumbsup: